Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
yea ive had a PS done before on this car, buuut he saw the old rims on a different black car...he likes these ones better cuz they have a lil chrome on the spokes...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
its because theyre black and chrome...and quite frankly i don't like them that much either.... but

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
and i wasn't sure what you meant about bringing it down further, so i just guestimated where the pinstripe usually is and put it here

·
Registered
233 Posts
thanks SADrmmr04. he wanted to go ALL chrome...but i dunno, things are different in the Stealth/3000gt world i think...i dont like chrome on 6's but they seem to be all for it. so we'll see, if he gets em ill post some pics and see whut u all think.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Well My six went up on the frame rack last week and i'm about to begin the tedious work of straightening the frame and quarter panel... I'm going to be painting it when all the body work is done and this was my idea... I would greatly appreciate anyone who could mock this up for me... Thanks ahead of time... and there is Karma in your future!

This color is fairly close... but with more metallics to it...

And here are a couple good angles of my six... Hope this will work.:)

Ignore the wheels on this one i can't find the original...

Thanks again for whatever your able to do...

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Okay, never mind the earlier request, I have something simpler to do.
Merely, I would like some pics of the 6 with tinted windows. I have one of mine (Excuse the bad paint, the paint's condition knocked it down to $950, and I have a friend of my dad's who can paint it sometime. =P)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/Spinnaz/MX6_1copy.jpg
http://www.usedcars.com/Imageserver/Chrome/1997/2645.jpg

Obviously the second isn't a pic of my car, but I got frustrated with not being able to find a good pic of a Hunter Green one with stock rims, so yeah.

Either, or both would be lovely, just a window tinting. :angel:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
You know, I fear any more would be illegal, but I'd have to look into it. If it wouldn't bother you too much to make it a bit darker, just out of curiosity to look into it, that would be cool. :tup:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hmm, thanx. I think if it had the nice reflectiveness that windows would generally have, that'd look pretty cool. Let's see if I can figure out this Karma thing now, and possibly give ya some, lol. :)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
acctually if you wanted to get technical you tinted the front window and you can't really do that legally ;)

so what happened to all the good requests?

·
Registered
177 Posts
So im Brand new here and just looking at color options for my MX-6 when i get it.
i like the look of this body kit on this one, but id like it in a say pearlescent/metallic Black Cherry red ( like a Black with a faint dark cherry red color), and it in a Dark Gunmetal Metallic color.

with the rims painted Dark Gunmetal on both

hope thats not asking to much?

261 - 280 of 503 Posts