Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
ok kansas I hope that you have some extra time still I am getting my new 18s soon and wanna see what they look like on the 6 b4 I order them. so here we go I need these rims on my 6
I cant seem to get the pic of my car to load up so if someone has one that would be great! I need this done asap cuz I got to get my new rims in like a week lol if you need the link to them it is http://wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=VIZ%2D5&color=BLACK%20(GLOSS%20FINISH) when I get home I will add a pic of my car as well but thanks if someone has a pic

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
will do it tonight, i will do the same thing i did for that guy and recolor another blitzed six, your pics are all FTL unless you have the one of it by the graffiit wall, i remember that one being ok.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
you I do have it at home but I am at work now what angle and stuff do you need? I would really like to see how it looks with my color and everything. so tell me what you need and I will find it! :)

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
anything close to that angle, i will search for a pic of the rims on a car, they are always better because there is no white void to deal with.

edit, what wheels are they, your link has NO info

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts

a photoshop job that doesnt suck.

after doing that i noticed you wanted a pic of the wheel in silver. Next time, go find the rim yourself than post a pic. I feel like i just wasted time on a pic that doesnt even help you, because you never posted the right rim.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

a photoshop job that doesnt suck.

after doing that i noticed you wanted a pic of the wheel in silver. Next time, go find the rim yourself than post a pic. I feel like i just wasted time on a pic that doesnt even help you, because you never posted the right rim.
nice rim job......:p

but seriously, those are acctually straight unlike the other one

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Ummm...How about...

None of those work??

For the Ion:

Not saying to use those specific pictures, but lots of choices available :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Eeeeesh id keep it all one color, when you get too fancy shmansy things dont look that great. if its a 2 tone try one the same blue as is there, and then use a darker blue, or like midnight,or metallic,or something thats a lil different but doesent put the focus on 2 completley different colors that dont go that well together (black blue) blue on blue, in my opinion will look better and not clash funny...

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
i have quite a big request, but it shouldnt be too hard. im getting her painted in a few months and i want to be certain of how she is gonna look

i want this car

on these rims

and i want it to be this color

and if also you could remove the badges and tint the windows, cause that's how she's gonna look. thanks a million to whoever can help me!

41 - 60 of 503 Posts