Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 503 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
that's what im looking for, but a little less blue and a little more green. that color is more of a teal. thanks!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
that's what im looking for, but a little less blue and a little more green. that color is more of a teal. thanks!
pfft
beggers can't be choosers ;)

He did a good job though

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
pfft
beggers can't be choosers ;)

He did a good job though
haha i wasnt complaning.........or maybe i was?? haha he helped a lot though, it helped me decide to stick with my black window trim, and not painting my door trim

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
diddt know how much of a green you wanted
hold on, ill make it darker

edited above^^^

p.s. i think i matched the first pic color wise pretty damn good:p

Reactions: zlyricist

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
haha i wasnt complaning.........or maybe i was?? haha he helped a lot though, it helped me decide to stick with my black window trim, and not painting my door trim
lol i was just teasing ya :tup:

·
Premium Member
5,011 Posts
the third one you posted there is perfect, that's almost the exact tone im going to get. when i get her done im get the exact VW GTI color. thank you thank you :tup:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
i couldn't quite get the perspective right, it seems like your tires were at a slight angle. plus the lighting was a bit off too :shrug:

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
i couldn't quite get the perspective right, it seems like your tires were at a slight angle. plus the lighting was a bit off too :shrug:
hmm i see what you mean, thanks for the attempt though :tup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I know its a lot of work but i would really appreciate if someone took this picture and:
-Took the black top and brought it down a little like the red car(bottom)
-Also put the wheels below on:

The wheels:

Also, bring the black top down a little like this:

Thanks a lot in advance!!(you could also take that^ picture and turn the red, white and then put the rims on that)
THANKS!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
advice to people wanting to get chops done...

Dont say what you want to see and make people find it. if you want something put together, than find the pictures first.

Also, dont give poor quality shots (ie. no lighting) because its a waste of time in the end when you cant tell what the car looks like.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
and for rim swaps take into consideration that your giving me and other photoshopers an almost impossible task because youre putting a rims thats at an odd angle on a car with straight rims
at least make them the same angle or find better pics
and good lighting/quality is a must with the pics of rims you post on here. the more detail we have to work with the better it will be without looking ridiculous.
for reference on the kind of pictures that work, look at page 5, zlyricist gave me good stuff to work with and it came out real nice

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey, just a random thought for my 6. Im thought that painting my cf hood to match my car, but...leaving just the 'scoop' on the invader hood in cf. I love the cf hood, but i think this might have potential. Itll either look amazing or look like crap, but lets see if it can be done. Thanks in advance. I will seek you out to give you karma if you try.

Hope the pics are good enough, and that you understand what i want. thanks!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
like tinted red CF or opaque paint?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thinking opaque paint. Forgot to mention that, sorry.
Though maybe i could see both?

61 - 80 of 503 Posts