81 - 100 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
the tinted look should be easy, the opaque will be kind hard i think

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hmmm, well, anything you try to do will be appreciated.
And now I kind of fell like im stealing an idea. I just saw Sethbobbob's car and that is what i want to see for my hood. Oh well, this is just to see. Thanks!

·
Registered
225 Posts
wow, that second one is sweet. Did not expect that. But what i was really thinking was something like sethbobbob's car, before i saw his car. Still kind of like it. Think you could try something like this?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
ill try the hood again now that i know exactly what you were talking about.

as for you nealio....

is that the right color?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

and this just for fun.

i couldn't get the center darker because im kinda pressed for time right now. hope you like it

·
Registered
225 Posts
Real nice, thank you so much. Who knows, i might look into that. karma'd

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
thx again for the karma
personally i like the first one assuming it would be a straight gloss and not just tinting the CF. good luck with that

·
Josh Bannings = 1
3,178 Posts
Thank dude, that looks baller. I can't Karma you right now, but once I can, i'll make sure to show you some lovin'.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Think i could get this 6 in hunter green? Id like to leave the hood in cf.
I only need one of the pics, whichever is easier for ya.
Thanks and Karma, if i can

Here is the green id like to see:

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
itll be a PITA, but ill try when i go back to work

·
Registered
225 Posts
the second one is hunter green with a CF hood, use your imagination bro...
Thank you, but someone who is interested in my invader hood wants to see it on a green car. I sent him that pic of the green one, but im not sure if thats what he wants to see. If he does, then ill let you know and you dont have to do it.
Thank you SA, for all of your help!

·
Registered
150 Posts
ok, ive always felt my 1st gen mx6 gt looks similar to a r32 skyline. so i was wondering what a 1st gen in the nismo blue color would look like. a respray is in order, the cars black, so ive considered changing the color. then, i also wondered if a r32 style wing would look totally retarded. so maybe someone could take the black 1st gen pics that are on the first page of this thread, change em to that nismo blue color, and put a skyline wing on? any help would be apreciated.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Here's a hunter green MX-6 with that hood:

The car's for sale too! Dapper-D's MX-6

Reactions: konigmx688

·
Registered
225 Posts
wow, sweet! I searched all over and couldnt find a pic like that. Thank you so very much! Karma'd. Thanks to those who may have been trying.

81 - 100 of 503 Posts