Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 503 Posts

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Who wants to help me out...I found a Ruby Red MX6 locally...but I'm wondering what it will look like equipped like Kitty was...

Change the car from the bright red to the darker Ruby Red Metallic color?

Ryan

·
Banned
82 Posts
I was wondering if someone could do my car burnt orange bottom black on top but I just want the pillars roof and trunk black everything else orange

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h291/drmmr04/shitty.jpg

as for the other pic i say no go, i cant change the color when there are like 10 different shades of gray with all that primer going on there. use your imagination on the back

edit: the image wasn't showing up when i posted it for some reason

·
Banned
82 Posts
thats weird there is no pic thats cool about the back I didnt know that would make a difference but hey I dont know photoshop.
if it still wont post maybe u can pm it to me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
thats really odd, i tried pming it to you too and it didn't show up in the PM either but all my previous PS's are showing up....

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I have a photoshop request. I am going to get my FD's refinished and would like to see them in a glossy black center with silver outside or in a bronze color on a silver car.

My car looks like this:

Could someone make this gunmetal section into a glossy black color?

Then I would like to see a few different shades of bronze on a silver car, maybe from these pictures

And if someone is feeling really ambitious could you put any or all of those colors onto a side view of the car? (the first picture)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm really unsure what I want to go with, I like bronze because it isn't as popular and everyone and their dog has black/dark colored rims now but I'm really unsure how it would look. Any efforts will be karma'd.

Thanks.

-Bryce

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
this one ended up working better for the all bronze because the already painted center was throwing me off and i couldn't match it up

·
Registered
817 Posts
hey guys im lookin into a new front bumper and cant decide on whether to just get a stock or get a buddy club to replace my beat up invader front. the question is will it look good with the rest of my invader kit?

pics

take your pick of the pics
Karma given if i get some helps :)

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a photoshop request. I am going to get my FD's refinished and would like to see them in a glossy black center with silver outside or in a bronze color on a silver car.

My car looks like this:

that's funny, i think this is the way your car looks best, why go and ruin a good lookin rim? and i even did the first photoshop of your rim there a long time ago.

·
Registered
71 Posts
can someone do this car:

with these rims:

or just black rims
and with tinted windows, and smoked taillights.

sorry about the crappy picture

thanks

141 - 160 of 503 Posts