Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pics of your shogun bodykit, so I can post them on an upcoming website! You can write a little about the car if you would like also. Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts

this is just one of many pics i have email me if you need info or more pics [email protected]

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Hey 95MX6SHOGUN, :eek: Your ride looks tite! Haven't seen much white MX-6's and I have to say the Shogun kit with OEM spoiler is just about what I might be getting if my widebody kit isn't gonna look good enough when it's done.
Mici

·
Registered
148 Posts
thanx

thanx man.. but I gotta be honest.. I am in the process of getting the kit molded in and a few things shaved... and I changed the side skirts on my car. I used the style 44 side skirt because they mold into the body alot better... the pic above is of my car about 3 months ago.. I should be getting it out of the shop in a few days and I will have new pix of it posted soon.. but I did keep the white.. kinda... the car is now painted WHITE with a lite BLUE PEARL clear coat.. it looks really good in person.. I don;t know how the pics will turn out though.. the blue is really faint.. but in the light it stands out perfect... and I plan on keeping the factory spoiler.. I have had a lot of compliments on it....thanx again.. I will post new pix soon....

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
So you have those shogun skirts laying around useless? Intrested of selling them?
Mici

·
Registered
148 Posts
new pic of finished outside

well this is almost totally finished.. the screen is now Blue in the front of the car.. other then that it is finished.. body wise.. still need to get suspension and emblems.. and minor stuff...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts