Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

941 - 960 of 983 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
Pawel? Are you the guy that had replica mazdaspeed lips and skirts? Tried to pm ya, but no luck.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
thanks man figured as much!... nice ass car though. what kit is that?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am still working on my car. I am hoping to eventually be able to show it. I have a 1993 Mazda MX-3 with no motor, I have a KL-ZE and Transmission in crates, I have the Body Kit in a shipping boxes still, as well as plans to do further work. I plan to get my car painted Metallic Black Cherry when I am done. I will get photo's together as I start getting the car together :)

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Nice pic Mike! That's a pretty sweet camera you got there! I need you to take some pictures of my car with that thing lol My 3.5mp cell phone camera just doesn't cut it lol

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thanx homie.
Zach...I don't think he used photoshop. Only thing adjusted was tones and such in lightroom. Don't be mad

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Thanx homie.
Zach...I don't think he used photoshop. Only thing adjusted was tones and such in lightroom. Don't be mad
altering photo = "photochopped"

Also, who mad? You mad bro?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mike's car reminds me of endurance racing rather than time attack. Your ms sideskirts definitely should be on the red car and ur lsi's on the white one. Props!

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Those HD cameras can make a crappy photographer look like a pro. And Mike, you finally got the bottom to flow right with the addition of the skirts :tup: I have my skirts wrapped and need to finish up rear and figure out how to modify the MS front lip to fit like a glove...stupid corners.

Edit: Wasn't calling your buddy a crappy photographer btw :) But we need to meet up sometime and snap some pics.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Kyle....the camera has nothing to do with how the photo turns out. Trust me. A nice stove isn't gonna make u a good dinner. I had a nikon d40 I just sold. It is dslr. My pictures where never that great...
I'm down to take some pics when u get your car dialed!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Mike your car sucks, I hate it.

;)

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Let's see a better pic of the new splitter! Cars are lookin good mang! I need to get my act together and get mine back on the road.

941 - 960 of 983 Posts