Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

961 - 980 of 983 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
ok i cant hate mike ur cars r clean i just need to say i love the white one the maroon one just seems really busy to me i guess im a simple man lol dont think im hating just saying what i like but u know its not what i like its what u like lol..
the pics r sick to bro i want to get my pics to come out like that lol

ok i know its been sometime but here is the red car i been working on

·
Registered
894 Posts
Which one do you like better :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Yeah I personally like them both in different ways. I love the unique, design it yourself attitude with the maroon one. The white one is just like a rolling diamond....pure elegance.

Yes elegance.

·
Registered
894 Posts
lol so it's the maroon one.

It's my favourite, the white is nice but I respect the maroon one more. You hard parker! lol jks, I've seen pics of it on the track....or a video?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thanx homie.
No one can really understand the maroon one until they've actually been around or in it.
I do like em both for their own reasons but the maroon one is my pride and joy

·
Registered
894 Posts
lol I'm just playin man, I'd love to rock a gutted whip like that. Maybe I'll get an s2000, gut that out, get the AIM digital display on the steering column.....dutty guyy

·
Registered
915 Posts
im going back to the oem on my car as u can see the bumper its the bc kit but ya i dont like it. i just wanted to try something diff now i know. i just got the oem bumper ready to put on today and after all thats said and done im going to be saveing some cash to get the ksports or d2s.. not sure yet i got a buddy that just got some d2s and it rides nice...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Still looking for something on the rear bumper .
MS kit had nothing for the rear bumper .

Still working on the mx3 .

Also have to paint the door handle black .

961 - 980 of 983 Posts