Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

post your myspace page (if you have it)

2K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  Mx6girl93 
#1 ·
like the title says....myspace is gone crazy...everyone and there grandma has it....so post yours if you have one...if you dont then whats wrong with you! lol

neways heres mine.....dima i know atleast you have myspace so i better atleast see one post

ok so i guess im not allowed to post links so mine email is jeffreycelica187@yahoo so youll have to search for me​

#4 ·
yeah i saw that...i was just looking for locals tho not the whole board

Reactions: jhox21
#11 ·
jhox21 said:
damn rets, thats a nice sunglass collection. i don't think i've ever seen something like that. lol
Thanks. I do like my sunglasses.... :D Although it gets harder and harder to find new ones that are cool, cause I already have some like it.

PS. Dooood your car is nice! All you need is some tint and it'll be one bad mofo fo sho!

#13 ·
jhox21 said:
thanks rets. your car is amazingly clean. not too many around that are that nice. :tup:
Thanks, although it's really not super clean. It needs new paint and a little body work on the right rear quarter panel. Other than that I like to think it's fairly clean, subtle yet eye catching as well.... :D Paint looks awesome when it's raining though.... :E

#14 ·
HotAss6GT said:
hahahaha....i'll give you a ride ;) (you'll feel more torque that way)

NO ONE drives my car, except for me. I don't even let my wife drive it...heheheheh

werd up :tup:
That makes me feel good, since you DROVE MINE! ha ha ha

you treated her like a lady though. I hear a moaning now when Im turning the wheel at slower speeds. Did we screw something up the other day? lol

#17 ·
what side? passenger or driver? and is it just when the car is stopped or rolling?

pop the hood and have someone turn the wheel while the car is running and see if it makes the noise...could be low on power steering fluid or a bad PS Belt

#19 ·
thats not always the case. sometimes its the actual coil inside the steering column. everytime my heater and cd player are off at a slower speeds where you can hear the car when i turn, it makes a moan sound. its not the steering fluid cuz i've checked that, nothing leaks onto the steering column, but for some reason it makes that noise. for me its obviously nothing serious cuz its been like that for 6 months and nothing has failed or locked up.

i was just giving you the heads up, because the problems are not always as easy as replacing the fluids.

#21 ·
ehhhh no jacking my thread lol

#23 ·
damn, you are a loser, Ian... but i know you're joking... about the staring part ;)

you know what grinds my gears though - when i get friend requests from people i don't know without them sending a message along with it or some shit... it's like hi, i don't know you, and i won't say a word about WHY i want to be your friend and how i found you or what fuck made me ask you to be my friend, but i do, heehee. im sure many of you have some pet peeves as well

#24 ·
not when they are hot broads wanting to rape you haha.....but thats on another topic...i wouldnt expect dima to understand LOL right dima?!? i guess i shall be thankful thats not one of my pet peevs otherwise id be browsing other sites besides probetalk and mx6 web pages ;).....NEWAYS its not just random ppl its ppl off here...its no more random then posting on other ppls threads DIMA! lol

#25 ·
I hate it when 14 year olds from my old HS try to friend me. It's happened quite a bit.... I don't even know them, they're freshman now, I'm gone, in college, I don't dig 14 year olds..... geez, you'd think they might have some commen sense.

#26 ·
retsamaksrepus said:
I hate it when 14 year olds from my old HS try to friend me. It's happened quite a bit.... I don't even know them, they're freshman now, I'm gone, in college, I don't dig 14 year olds..... geez, you'd think they might have some commen sense.
that happens to me all the time too. UGGHH GROSS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.