Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got our first heavy snow, and i have seen some other people with snowed in 6's so we should all post them up :)

Mine was sitting outside because i have the winter car in the garage working on the body.. To bad now i cant move the grey car until a nice day. I wont touch the snow on there, it needs to melt off.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
*Obligatory "snowplow" comment*

:p Yeah, we don't have snow pics in the deep south, but i do have some cool "iced over" pics. :lol:

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Very nice! But I thought the point of a winter car was that you kept the nice one outta the snow and the crap one didn't matter?:urg:

metros

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
well see there's a dif. between a winter car and a winter BEATER. Stealth other 6 isn't technically a winter beather. it runs fine and he plans on modifying it slightly. so he will be doing small bits of work to get it ready for primer, the snow won't hurt it if it melts off.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
word, looks good in the snow :D

but one thing..
you call that snow heavy snow?? BAH! lol i know typical canadian over here.

This winter is being slow to hit me this year...it's almost december and there is not a snow flake in the forecast for 2 weeks (but the 2 week forcast always changed hourly) supposed to be 15 degrees here on wedensday with rain.. lol

anyways... ill add a pic of my snowed car when i actually get one ;)

David

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
metros said:
There fixed it for ya:lol:

metros
lol ass!! i can take a joke..

truthfully though, i hate people who talk saying "eh"...i do it sometimes just to goof around...just like ill talk as a scotsman, or even smeagol from LOTR lol i've been told i do a good job at that :shrug:

anyways...BACK ON TOPIC :damnmad:

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
ahhh...the first 6

I had some of the new 6, just dont know where I put them. Had some real good ones with it covered in like 3 feet from last winter. Oh well. It was covered today just didnt have the digi here.

Anyone else get annoyed with the snow build up on the back bumper and how it always turns to ice thats impossible to scrape off? or...is it just me?

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
My car last winter since it is still in the garage getting worked on:muhaha:

This is from a week when I had mono last year, it was so bad I didn't leave my house for over a week, and this is what my car looked like from just the wind blowing the snow on it:D

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mx6dave said:
you call that snow heavy snow?? BAH! lol i know typical canadian over here.
Well, we used to have lots of snow, snowed pretty much every year by haloween, but the last 5-7 years been terrible.

El nino En nina > BS

I think its global warming.

But anyways we dont see that much snow overnight ususally.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
hehe yea, its definatly warmer than usual these days
but when it snows, it seems to snow hard...

couple years about we got 100 cm of snow in a day (winter 2004 in february)same year hurricane juan smoked us...that converts to about 40 inches... so over 3 feet..almost 3.5 feet lol

wish i had a pic of the 6 burried that time!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
midnightMX6 said:
Anyone else get annoyed with the snow build up on the back bumper and how it always turns to ice thats impossible to scrape off? or...is it just me?
Yeah but what is the most ennoying to me is to get the snow off of under the wing. and if you keep it there it turns to ice like you said.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
One of the perks of spoilerless i guess :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
We have about 6inches here, and its still snowing

1 - 20 of 111 Posts