Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure why I can't post a picture under my name, is cause I don't have enough posts? Any info would be appreciated.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I can't either.. I think you have to "buy" the feature.. thus funding the site to do so.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Correct, it's a way to help fund the site. Click here if you are interested.

http://www.mx6.com/forums/subscriptions.php?

It's only $10 for a full year and you help support mx6.com. :) Oh, and please note that the hosting subscription is currently down. the identity subscription (avatar) is working though.

·
Registered
749 Posts
By the way, how long does it take from paying througyh paypal to getting subscription? I payed a few days ago but still can't have an avatar. I'm in UK and have heard that paypal can take a wee while to transfer currency.

Sorry for the hijack but I think Trent answered the previous Q.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
you may want to PM Scooby about that. Not sure about the time, but he can enable the features for you.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Not sure why your subscription didnt go through immediately, Hot Cheese. I set up your account manually and I am checking into why it didnt work. Sorry for the delay. :)
And thanks for supporting the site.

Scooby

Reactions: Hot Cheese

·
Registered
947 Posts
Hey guys, how much is it in canadian?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Thanks, iam no good at the [shizzle]... and with it always changing everyday you never know

I would kamma you for the effort but i gotta spread some more love first before i can

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see, I see, I might jsut have to do that! Thanx a lot for tha replies, much appreciated. :angel:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's funny Sixsick6. Yeah!! But trust me, no foolin here I'm holdin the baby powder for my pimp slap!!!:muhaha:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Just out of curiosity, when will I know that my subscription has kicked in?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
zythum24 said:
Just out of curiosity, when will I know that my subscription has kicked in?
it should be instantaneous. Go into your control panel and click on Edit Avatar.
If it hasn't kicked in, contact Sean or Chris.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Well I know it was taking a few days for paypal to kick in. I have been going into edit avatar and don't have the option yet. I wasn't sure if I'd get any confirmation or not. Thanks!

·
RXLS1
1,668 Posts
I think I got a pm, but I can't remember, so I may be wrong.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
hmmm I paid for mine, adn then went to my user CP, and it let me :shrug:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts