Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who's been having a problem with replies not showing up. Or they'll show up and then dissappear?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I havent heard of this happening. If you get a confirmation message it should have posted.

This is a difficult issue to diagnose. If you could take note of your postid when you post a message. If it disappears please email the id number. I can track down what happened if I know that number.

Thx

·
Registered
121 Posts
My post replies were there yesterday and the counter went up, but now they are all goneeee.

·
Registered
200 Posts
OK, I am pissed

I was really happy last night because I made it to 100 posts and got my Senior Racer title. I just made a new post and realized that my counter had gone down to like 98 or something. What the hell happened? :mad:

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Sometimes that is due to use deleting a thread. I deleted one today. We are sorry for this affecting your posts counts but there is no way around it. We have to do some cleanup to the board to keep it running smoothly. If anyone can give me a specific example of a post disappearing I will be happy to figure out what happened.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK this is interesting. When I look at the index page in 1stgen maintainence. It looks the same way it did like 5 days ago. With all the topics in the same places, and no new replies (even though I have replied to some of them myself). But when i load it up in Netscape, it acts totally normal. I'm going to try clearing my cache and seeing if it happens again.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Try this anarchyx...right click on the IE icon on your desktop and choose properties. In the Temporary Internet Files, click on settings and then make sure it is set to Automatic or every time you visit the page. Sounds like a cache thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts