Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
two fer tuesday!

i have one of those - pretty good and very portable.. for a laptop it'll be fine.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I would help but, damn double-posting n00bs. :p

EDIT: Oh and Chef, remember this cuddly little annimation when going to bed tonight and closing those eyes :D

I found that in somebodies sig and I couldn't resist :angel:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ HOly shit I have one of those. I got it for free a whiles back, I forget how.
I should see if it even works. :freak:
If it does would you want it Chef? It doesn't look brand new anymore, but its yours for quite cheap since it has the lowest power rating of the three I have, and I dont even use those anymore.
:shrug:

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I think I may have also have a 140 watt one. It needs to be perminantly hard-wired as its missing its socket style plug. Would that work? Just pay for the shipping ($10 USD) and its yours.
:shrug: I have a filling cabinet full of electronic circuitry from years gone past, I forgot I had that buried under a couple computer power supplies I raided for parts.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got the ones from woot. If one craps out I will have another one to back me up.

Now I will need to install a second cigarette lighter into my mx6 though. Wiring fun FTW! Maybe I will put it on the back of my center console.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Chef were you on Kelly drive, crossing over the Schuylkill around 5:30 PM today? Or was that someone else from the Philly burbs who decided to bring their black mx6 out on a nice warm day?

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I use to have one in a Saturn that we got at a sporting store. It plugged into the lighter and it ran two laptops for 12 hours a day for two years. Stills works I dont have it anymore though it was red and silver.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chef were you on Kelly drive, crossing over the Schuylkill around 5:30 PM today? Or was that someone else from the Philly burbs who decided to bring their black mx6 out on a nice warm day?
I was at work at 5:30 and my mx6 is on blocks in front of my house. :(

I've seen a few black mx6's recently along with a few red ones.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Cut off the cig lighter, and run 2 wires to the battery.

I just got a 400W generic thing off Ebay. I was more concerned about the mounting tabs, than the power itself :lol:

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ The larger ones always do. I have a 400 watter thats also direct connect.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts