Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my power mirrors just stopped working the other day. i checked all the fuses and everything seems fine. any other suggestions?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Speedracer...whats going on...mine just stopped working just now too...I just posted that my radio fuse has blown twice today and now I just realized my mirrors stopped working...I didn't have time to see if the fuse was blown because my friend has my car and called me and told me that and he has no idea about checking the fuse so I don't know if my fuse is ok...I wonder what caused that!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got my car checked today and the guy told my girl some weird stuff I am not sure about...He told her that my power mirrors aren't working because the motor is gone...he quoted her a $200+ price...he also said that because the power window motor is shot everytime I try to adjust the mirrors although they don't work its gonna blow the fuse for the radio...Anyone wanna tell me this is a bunch of crap???...Anyone has any idea how much a power mirror switch might cost?

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
it could be crap and it could be true... a bad motor can easily cause a fuse to blow... but yes, check your wires... at the motor, and then at the switch. if you dont feel like paying for a new motor, you can just click them into place

1 - 5 of 5 Posts