Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Boostaholic
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm having a problem with my power windows. They blow my fuses. I don't understand what could possibly be wrong. If I replace the fuse, it'll end up blown up like the one I just removed. Even if I don't have power on! Man, I have to get this thing cleared up, summer is comming and I can't open my bloody windows! Any suggestions?
It started about a month or so ago when I was starting the car and everything in the car just black-out. The interior lights, radio, everything went down. I turned the car off and started it again and everything was working fine again. Then I noticed this window problem. Pleeze, help me.
Mici

· Boostaholic
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uh. Sorry for the missing information... Language barrier, I'm from Finland... Well, anyway, yes it does blow fuse even without a key in the lock at all. No, the windows won't move even a bit, the fuse blows immediately. They have been quite slow all the time I've had this baby. A year and a half or so. Well, I gotta get off that panel and see what I'll find.
Later
Mici

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.