Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
170 Posts
Try the obvious. Get a stronger fuse. It may make the windows go up/down a little slower but at least they'll work! Also, check to make sure the relay is proper! Later,

· Registered
170 Posts
Sorry,

hehe.....I guess my way to solve the problem was wrong! Last time I take someone else's advice! ( Mazda Dealership Mechanic!!) Really, I know nothing about our cars, which is sad....but, i read this thread and while at the dealership getting a new license plate bracket, I asked the dude at the counter. (Head of Service) He was actually the one who explained how using a bigger fuse would help! Hey, sorry if I gave wrong info, but, it was in the words of a professional!
P.S
The Bracket I picked up was originally supposed to come with the car in 1993. The previous owner never had one. I only knew about it while looking through the deal papers! That's hopefully the last time i'll have to step into that place! It's "Jerry Gordan's Mazda" for any Winnipegors! I apoligize once again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.