Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty weak.

a lot of bellyaching, whining, and poorly worded preconceptions, but not a whole lot of actual fight or substance.

lets amp up the energy people! you're being given a almost no-holds-barred forum to let out whatever it is you want to (doesn't have to be relevant to anything discussed here so far)

Many of you have received infractions for crossing the lines in the past.. and now that there are no lines, you're hiding like hermit crabs.

I want to see some dead bodies in here by morning. :D

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Here's an idea, shut the fuck up.

We get it Goat, you're educated, and your little coup after the switch to auto forums put you right where you wanted, in the drivers seat.

Everyone come to me with all your problems, I'm gonna revive this site, lets all sing kumbaya!

NEWSFLASH, the site is dying, we don't need your holier than thou responses to every thread.

PS: Tennis sucks

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
We can bury them behind my house or feed them to the cows.
Oh lord, I forgot all abut you Chef. Goats little personal dingleberry.

If Goat isn't there, you can bet Chef is, telling you how the rules work while acting like the site is composed o five year olds.

I equate Chef being a "Supermod" to giving the kid with down syndrome a "police badge" from dollar general. He feels powerful, and is sure everyone respects him, but when he turns his back we all point and laugh. I won;t wait for a response, it'll be awhile since you'll have to have Steves nuts surgically removed from your mouth first.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
A. You guys are a bunch of five year olds.
B. I was a safety officer in elementary school. I had a badge and a little stop sign.
3. I like feeling powerful and I don't care if you laugh because my cock is bigger than yours.

Pull your head out of Ragin's ass for five minutes, check to make sure that you're really the father of your child, and for the love of god please get over the KU Jayhawks. You probably graduated like 5 years ago motherfucker. It's time to grow up.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
I have one question -

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME HITLER IS STILL ALIVE? Goatcrapp is his name. And the nice little Goebbels (Chefspot) aka Goatcrapps' bitch does his bidding.

I disagree with you Kansas. I think Goatcrapp is an uneducated fag that likes playing the role of Nazi on the internet.

He doesn't know the meaning of 'adult debate' and resorts to banning people he doesn't like, or that don't fit into the 'Goatcrapp Appreciation Society". Or GAS for short. Seriously, have any of you actually COUNTED the amount of people Goatcrapp has banned himself? You wonder why the site is dieing? Because GAYcrapp is banning them all.

If you've got GAS, you can sod off because you're a sycophantic little cumsponge.

I mean you have a f*cking special Goatcrapps party thread that's locked down ffs. What's that all about? A Nazi party meeting where you get to wail on the little guys? Maybe partake in a bit of racism, bigotry and other wonderful stuff?

The best thing this dieing forum could do, is remove Goatcrapp, and any of his american henchmen, and redefine what this site is. It could be f*cking awesome, but no, it exists purely to satisfy some gimpy-nerd arsewipes' ego.

Sit your piggy pink buttcheeks on this middle digit and swivel bitch! Or do us all a favour and leave.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ah yes Ban, I mean Ben, please school us on adult debate lol. By the way, it’s spelled "dying" you stupid fuck. For someone who tries to come off as high and mighty as yourself - you might want to get even the most basic understanding of your own language.

"Dieing" refers to the process of using a stamp or a punch to create raised, reverse engravings on an object. It’s a term that has English origins, not American – so there’s really no excuse.

Anyways - on to the rest of this tripe - after all the issue here is what you’ve said, not the lack of intelligence with which you said it.

Hitler eh? That’s a good one! Very funny.. yes I’m one of those NYC jew haters.. a bigot trapped in the melting pot of the world… Says the boy who cried wolf. Says the dumbfuck british hick. You really have no clue, do you?

I’ve realized something about you… You're an expert at playing the victim, at hitting the proverbial bees nest, then running away.. shouting all the while "look, look - the bees!!!"

You're also very obviously still sore over being rejected for moderatorship. Don't claim you didn't know... I've reviewed all communications regarding the Windy situation – public and private and you were very aware, even relished the thought. Its too bad you're such a head case.

Seriously.. you’re batshit crazy.. completely looney tunes, and severely socially stunted. Maybe this is normal “over there” – who knows.

Doesn’t change the fact that you have nothing substantive to say. Your self entitled attitude is the worst kind.. because you have nothing to back it up with. You're the douchebag so busy telling everyone else how they should be, act, and do their jobs.. but you offer very little in return.

I like how you manage to compare me to hitler, call me gay, a bigot, and manage to insult most of my staff all in the same post.

Please tell me – was this your introduction to “adult debate” ?

While this is an anything goes forum - you offer nothing but personal attacks. At least your counterparts have been able to come up with something.. anything, that has a measure of substance. But you? You’re just bellyaching. Complaining. Dude, I can smell your vagina from here. Don’t blame the rest of the world for your sour-smelling twat.

You couldn't even put together a very good anti-american argument.. all you did was high-light your own ridiculous isolationist ideas. You did so in the same way a grade-schooler would construct an argument… with circular reasoning, unverified claims, and a whiny tone. Perhaps that was your introduction to the world of adult debate, that you claim we aren’t aware of?

I’m sure these questions will be wasted.. I’ve asked you very direct questions in the past, and instead of answering.. you’ve simply constructed new nebulous arguments, and changes of subject.. but answer me this…

If i'm so bad - then how are you back on this site? Do you assume that myself and Dave didn’t discuss it, and that if I was hell bent on you being OFF of this site – do you think for a second it wouldn’t be so? I encouraged your return because I think you’re a strong member of the community in the UK section

Since I’m Hitler. I’m sure you haven’t given even a second’s thought to who asked Paula to be a moderator, and who opened up talks with Sorry Dave to return. It wasn’t me after all.

Nor was it me who reversed age old bans that were deemed unfair, allowing some other valuable members of the UK community to return.

Nor is it me working with current members in dispute, working out an equitable solution allowing all parties to remain members, rather than telling them “sorry you got screwed out of your money” and doing nothing.

Your head is so far up your ass, and your sweet little ego needs so much babysitting that frankly.. its hard to stomach... but you just LOVE pointing the finger so much at everyone else's supposed shortcomings, and are so blind to your own that its comical at this point.

Tell me, Ban - how much have you contributed to the upkeep of this site? Rhetorical question… the answer is zero. You have volunteered none of your time, have contributed zero money over the years (even before the autoforums take over) and have shown zero support (in fact, nothing but criticism) for the changes made. I can rewind back and see that you're just a complainer.. even the positive initiatives made on this site.. you either ignore, or give no credit for.. or you complain about some small facet of it, as though your shit didn't stink. You embrace nothing, and reject everything that doesn’t fit within your own very narrow definition of “good.” There are quite a few of your own countrymen who are SICK OF YOU. They’ve gladly told me so, when your ban was reversed. You’re a walking punchline… sad part is, you don’t even know the joke.

Any potential for "awesome" this site has, has absolutely nothing to do with you. All you do is fan a fire that only you care about – well, maybe you and your little idiot buddies... congratulation for being the spokesperson of the idiots, weakminded, and hangers-on. lol.

Speaking of henchmen, lets talk about you and yours... you have your little hangers on who sit there weaving webs of conspiracy to surround other members. Quite content in yourselves and your collective detective work. The self appointed mayor of the village! Incapable, of course.. of actually running things… but rather impressive to the weak and simpleminded individuals you embrace.

You're a gossipy old maid, and your henchmen are a sewing circle of like-minded assholes... and yet you're only 26. your little hanger-on henchmen embolden you and yet, in true pussy fashion - can only call names on the internet, complain a lot, and then cry about it to your backyard buddies when you get smacked in the face for it.

Go cry into a fucking bucket, you pathetic little drama queen. You're an ungrateful little brat. All those things you accused us of doing to the UK section.. Have they happened? I mean – since I’m Hitler, and all… one would expect that I would have set about the destruction of that forum right away, correct?

So tell me… have we ruined it? Have we not made any moves to improve things in there? I'm sorry your mental capacity is so limited as to not see that we've been all working together to save the UK section from itself.

Nope.. instead you'd rather hit the bees nest, and run away yelling "bees!"

You’re a pathetic tool.. a crybaby. Grow the fuck up and hold yourself accountable for your own maladjusted attitude, shortcomings, and inability to see beyond your own nose when it comes to the “big picture”

As for the rest - Who the hell are you to criticize Chef for anything? He's the one who's been sticking up the most for you guys... trying the most out of this staff to give a damn and bridge the gap between our communities. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Its funny you accuse us of racism and bigotry… Seriously, did you even see the mix of people who attended the meet? Do you happen to know their nationalities, creeds, and sexual orientations? We were the goddamned United Nations that weekend. Its funny too - considering every meet I’ve seen pics of from the UK side of things – all I've seen is pictures of a white, white world... bad dentistry, and white skin.

Lets explore this for a while… you brought up the subject pretty emphatically, referring to a circumstance that flat out proves you wrong… Talk about the pot calling the kettle black… Just looking at the current world dynamics – its far more likely that You, sir, are the racist, bigot, and etc… Its been government mandated for centuries in the UK!

Even in your lifetime, your country participated in apartheid and other government mandated racism... Recent human history has your country’s colonizing tactics directly addressed with several of the post world war treaties… In fact - your family tree is likely full of others who have followed along willingly or allowed it to happen through inaction... Oh yes, you're quite the fellow to be accusing me, or anyone else who was at that meet of racism. By the way I apologize that you were unable to log in to the forum for a day and a half. You seem very upset by that, considering how much “chaf” it all is, to you. Fucking hypocrite.

Are you capable of running anything but your mouth? You'll spend the rest of your life working for someone else... and your attempts to pull yourself out and do anything on your own will be met with failure, or worse, mediocrity because of your extremely myopic point of view. (yes, mediocrity is far worse than failure. Failure can happen for many reasons, but mediocrity is a way of life for people like you)

Then of course, you'll always have a forum to complain on, about how society has somehow forced mediocrity on you.. or about how unfair everything all is, or how unhappy you are with things. You’ll be wildly popular on it… You’ll seek out like-minded individuals with weak enough personalities so that you’ll become the alpha in that particular group… and you’ll spend amazing amounts of time showing how awesome you are at being anti-establishment. A self appointed leader of a band of idiots.

You're a complainer. Nothing less, nothing more. You complain and complain, but never actually DO anything.

I invited you to go start your own forum and show us how much better at everything you could be... from what i can tell, all you've managed to do is become a hanger-on... a bit player... hanging from the coat-tails of someone else's efforts.

Since you mentioned Hitler - I'll just point out that this lovely attitude of complaining without action is exactly the approach the prior generations of your lovely country took when faced with the nazi threat... so i guess i can't blame you for having inherited your forefather's shortcomings. Its sad that you have no desire to better yourself, though.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Fuck yourself Ben. Way to take things too far like you always seem to do. This is a "play fight" section as per the rules we listed before you signed in. This IS NOT a section for you to bitch about whatever you want and make accusatory and racist accusations about the moderation team. What Kansas said was only playful in nature. What you said is above and beyond and about as immature and self-centered as you could get.

I normally try to like everyone. As Goat said, I have been working behind the scenes to promote a "bridging of the gap" between the US and UK sections of the site. All I get is bullshit remarks comparing me to one of hitler's henchmen? Fuck you and your stupid arrogant ways. I think you've proven that you can't be a responsible member of the fight club so I would recommend just removing yourself.

PS. You do know that Goat is Jewish, right? That was about the most retarded thing you could ever have possibly said to him. Pussy.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually - I'm Italian-Irish but am an honorary jew, because of my soon to be fiance. thanks for the effort though! :D :D

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Score one for me....

I knew I'd be able to hit the high note there. You guys said 'let the bodies hit the floor', lo and behold, when your ass goes down, your toys do a fly-by as they're chucked well and truly out of the pram.

As the rules say, none of this means a damn to me, I'm surprised it means anything to you guys - I thought you were up for a verbal fight. It's not my problem if you can't take it. You shouldn't start something you can't finish.

Is this a 'happy-slapping' club or a fight club?

On a side note, I do SINCERELY apologise for my terrible grammatical slur, and do lambast myself publicly for not prostrating myself at your feet in hopeful expectation of receipt of your forgiveness oh masters of my world.

To be brutally honest Chefspot - I think you're alright. I just felt like beating the crap out of you verbally, in the true spirit of a verbal fight club. I hope you're not the beautiful boy in this case? Either way, I don't think the uniform would be a good fit.

Whereas Goatcrapp deserves to be baited, goaded and generally annoyed into soiling himself verbally and in public. A really good target in a fight club.

Come on guys - give it your best shot. Oh and Goaty - try not to write War & Peace this time, I got bored and didn't read much of it.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I hope you're not the beautiful boy in this case? Either way, I don't think the uniform would be a good fit.
Sorry but this term was lost on me. :confused:

I enjoy internet abuse as much as the next person (that is what this section is about) but that was a little too far.

In short, the rules are in place so that things will not be said that cause problems outside the fight club. Please observe the rules and we won't have any problems.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Ahh sorry bud. In the film FightClub, Ed Norton / Brad Pitt beats the crap out of the 'pretty-boy' blonde just because he wanted to destroy something 'beautiful'.

I think I may have misinterpreted the rules to mean 'no holds barred'. And I have to say, I know anything said in here certainly wouldn't cause any problems for me. I'm also fairly certain it wouldn't cause any issues for either you or Goaty, you're both big boys and know how to shrug off a load of abuse.

I think I ought to revise my use of the word Nazi as well - there is clearly precedent here for the use of FASCIST instead of Nazi. The two are very seperate indeed. Details, details.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As usual - our friend Ban has deflected all of the issues and direct questions brought up.

Thanks for living down to my expectations of you Ban.

I'm glad its all in good fun, but remember... you dish it, you'll get it back.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Oh Gee Guys.

The Fight Club

I am not sure whether this is a good idea or not.

Things might be said that could REALLY hurt.

And when that happens, no amount of apologising will EVER take it back.

Am I right in saying that anyone can view these threads?

Paula

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
frankly.. who gives a shit?

People need to take ownership of their own words... If they can't control what they say - they don't deserve to be shielded.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Chris,

Then I feel that this should be made a private group.

Children can see all this swearing which IMHO is totally wrong.

This is why many young kids today are so badly behaved with their foul language.

Steve can you please think about this very seriously please.

Paula

PS. I moderated a UK member's swear word and got into hot water with him which was fair enough. BUT I still don't really approve of swearing online even though it's the norm these days and I have been guilty of it like this swear word b****y.

OK, call me old fashioned then !!!

Only if they enter the password. If need be we could start a private group and you'd have to sign up as a member of the group to view the threads.

·
Registered
814 Posts
A. You guys are a bunch of five year olds.
B. I was a safety officer in elementary school. I had a badge and a little stop sign.
3. I like feeling powerful and I don't care if you laugh because my cock is bigger than yours.

Pull your head out of Ragin's ass for five minutes, check to make sure that you're really the father of your child, and for the love of god please get over the KU Jayhawks. You probably graduated like 5 years ago mother[fizzle]er. It's time to grow up.
sounds like you have a fucking big black dick up your ass lol

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Paula, and Chris - please discuss all moderation issues, including changes to this particular forum, in the proper place.

Using children as the excuse is silly, as well. If a child is allowed to surf so freely that they can get into a hidden and password protected forum so freely - then the failing is that of the parents.. not the site.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts