Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Steve,

Point taken re the moderator forum BUT children do get access to PC's and that is how paedophiles get at them.

Yes parent's fault to a degree but kids do get access to computers other ways these days.

Paula

Paula, and Chris - please discuss all moderation issues, including changes to this particular forum, in the proper place.

Using children as the excuse is silly, as well. If a child is allowed to surf so freely that they can get into a hidden and password protected forum so freely - then the failing is that of the parents.. not the site.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Personally speaking, if you're going to open a section of the forum so that members can abuse each other verbally without fear of sanction, you should expect everything you get.

One thing though, I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt and not getting over sensitive about it:)

Rob

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
none of us are.

anywhere else - Ban would have been banned :)

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
no, but an admin can.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm the admin, Rob. lol.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have no idea what's going on.
I think it's the beginning stages of a ban battle. I haven't seen one since April Fools. The fact that it's starting between the likes of Kansas and Zach means it could be pretty awesome.

·
Registered
169 Posts
pretty weak.

a lot of bellyaching, whining, and poorly worded preconceptions, but not a whole lot of actual fight or substance.
First thing I thought when I read this. :idea: Why the Fuck don't you start a thread that has some fucking substance and quit your bellyaching.

·
Registered
814 Posts
all americans are like peter griffen of family guy

thats my 2 cents worth

21 - 40 of 44 Posts