Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hear that 97+ prelude sideskirts work on our cars, with little trouble. is this true? i saw a really nice set of side skirts available for the prelude that would look great. please help. also im curious if there is a rear bumper from any other car that would work on ours. personally i dont think they make any really nice rear bumpers for the 6, and want something a little better

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
80 people have looked at this, and not one person knows the answer?? hmmm, come on guys, im sure someone can help me out here

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Nope. You wont find an answer. Be just like all the other 1000s of 6ers waiting for some information. You'll just have to try it out on your own and see.

·
Registered
16 Posts
they work

i have a 2001 Honda prelude s and the stock side skirts will fit easily, you can put just about any sideskirts from any car, just look @ the mesurments, cuz i am putting some from a 2001 sunfire/cavalier from my friend when he gets his kit.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot guys, they have a really nice set of side skirts on andysautosport.com that i want to get, i think they would accent the pakfeifer front end well. does anyone know about a rear end?? i was thinkin bout just getting a buddy club, but i wanna be a little different

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm, thanks for the tip, i'll have to take a look and see if they make any that catch my eye

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ruby, u are amazing. how do u find all this stuff?? i like them sides, but, i'm not ready to buy anything for looks yet, im just trying to get some ideas. first i'm working on my engine. but you have helped me a lot. and thanks to the others that gave me the tips as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts