Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i haven't sold a set of ZE heads for awhile just wondering what the market price are for these bad boys are worth ?:angel:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
there are rebuilt heads selling for like 300... i dont know why people have no value on rebuilt heads. The guy in peuto rico parting his 500hp motor only wants about that for his heads.

ZE stockers maybe 150-200 for a complete set. But is that with or with out cams...

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
The motor complete isn't worth much and majority of people who mod these cars wont touch the heads on these vehicles, so they don't carry much value. I'd say $20-40 more then the cams themselves go for.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
ZE heads go for $200 to $250, ZE cams same price.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Personally i would only want a set of ZE heads with matching ZE cams. Reason being that they are worn in together. When you start blindly swapping cams and not checking the journal clearances is when you wind up with cams which seize & break.

From a money stand point selling the cams & heads separate they are worth more.

You cant get an Inline 6 cyl head rebuilt for less than 700-900...(atleast locally arround my area done in quality shops) why people sell rebuilt DE or ZE heads for 300 for a pair is beyond me. They are worth 300 per head with cams if rebuilt low mileage & used.

Any how

As BShark said expect anywhere from 200-250 in used non rebuilt JDM mileage state. If with cams ask for 400 ish

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awsome info thx for everyone's input~ it's not they sell all the time that's why i made this thread cheers thx to everyone who posted on here~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts