Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know if the bolt pattern on probe gt rim would be able to fit on an MX6? I was looking for rims for my car and I might be able to get probe gt rims 5 stars for free. But I'm not sure if the bolt pattern would fit. Does anyone know???

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I've seen this before. I seen a 2nd genMX6 with 2nd gen PGT rims on. I only saw a picture of it so I really don't know the details..

If anything, why don't you call Tirerack and ask them for rims for a PGT and then ask them if those same exact rims would fit on an MX6... Ive done it before..

·
Registered
127 Posts
Rims

I believe so I asked this question on probe talk and got a yes answer. Hell if you can get them for free just get em and see if they fit. Since the Probe is basically a MX-6 I don't see why not. If you don't want them I'll take them for free I was thinking of doing that myself, but don't have the money and wasn't positive about the fit.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I wnat PGT RIMS FOR FREEE!!!!! hehe.. I've been looking for a set for a while but none fit my budget (200 bucks for 4).. I have the ugly hub caps and i want rims but i dont have nuff money.. anyone wanna donate me some money? hehe

j

·
Registered
488 Posts
The blot pattern and hub centricity are identical the only difference is the offset. The stock LS rims have a 45 mm offset the Proge GT rims are a 40 mm. Just means they'll stick out a little wider, but still under the fender. So it won't be a problem at all, they can just bolt on.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
they will fit i sold my momo to a guy with a probe, but save up some moeny and get some 17in or 18in just my thoughts nothing can beat some aftermarket rollers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts