Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mx6'ers :)

I just wanted to let you all know about a show that is being held by the New Jersey Chapter of North Eastern Probe Owners that you are welcome to attend!

2nd annual Englishtown/Seaside Meet. The dates are July 13th thru the 15th.
Events include: Car show with trophys (provided I get enough registration fees before June 15th), Drag racing at either ATCO or Englishtown, Laser tag, scavengar hunt, the beach, lots or partying garunteed, and lots of other events!
Registration: Go to http://www.probesnj.org and click on the bar that is Etown/seaside 2001. Register online. Then if you are showing download the Word document, fill it out and send it with $10 cash or a check made out to Christina Pansini to
NEPO NJ
c/o Christina Pansini
1226 Baylis Ct
Brick, NJ 08724
This 10 dollar fee covers the cost of renting show space other fees and possibly trophys if I get enough money, right now I have 10 bucks and 20 people wanting to show! :( Last year I put out 150 of my own money.
Hotel: Will be posted on the Etown website this weekend
Show Classes: The more MX6 people you get to register the more classes I will make for you guys!

Any questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] or IM me! :)

Hope to see some of you there! :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEA!! ALL GENERATIONS!! Like I said the more that register the more classes I will make and adjust probe classes to accomodate :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts