Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was coming home from my dads Christmas Eve and there was this Acura CL that kept creeping up beside me and giving me looks. There was a bit of traffic so I wasnt about to do any racing. Well a few miles up the road everyone seemed to have exited and he came up beside me one more time and I heard him downshift. So I followed and dropped to 3rd at 65. I immediately started to edge ahead around 85....by the time I let off at 115 he was around 4 1/4 car lengths back. There are no excuses when it comes to highway runs. Cant say you lost traction or whatever. I was pleased with the kill. He let off around the same time I did. Not a bad kill for a 2.0L I4 racing a 3.2L V6 I dont normally race but I was in the mood that night. After the race we slowed back down to 65 and as I exited he threw the peice sign out the window. Gotta like the guys who can take being beaten by a peice of **** looking probe like mine.....gotta love sleepers.

Josh

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
good kill with the i4 :) which by the way i just noticed is a very fast i4.. mid 15's is :tup: for a pse.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Goatcrapp said:
good kill with the i4 :) which by the way i just noticed is a very fast i4.. mid 15's is :tup: for a pse.
I am hoping that after I swap all my mods into a low mileage motor high 14's will be obtainable. My engine has no compression left w/ 210K on the odometer.

Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts