Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone that has purchased these strut bars have any input on quality and performance. or just flat out if they are worth paying 25 bucks or should i just go get some off ebay. any input is welcomed

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
all these strut bars are basically the same .. they are all made by one company .. toucan .. which sells them to other company's like ractive and other ebay sellers .etc

i have both front and back strut bars and did notice an improvement on taking high speed corners .

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks karma for you.

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Like MadBad already said they are all pretty much the same.If you are going to get a ze manifold or ze motor you will need to get the probeaddiction front strut tower bar because it is the only one that will clear the ze manifold.-Justin

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Djlockjaw80 said:
Like MadBad already said they are all pretty much the same.If you are going to get a ze manifold or ze motor you will need to get the probeaddiction front strut tower bar because it is the only one that will clear the ze manifold.-Justin
Not true, the Ractive one I bought at NOPI in Atlanta also clears the ZE in my MX-6. It's not just a flat bar tying the two strut towers together, it has an arch-like shape. $36 including tax :) Of course this was purchased over 2 years ago.

Reactions: Justin

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
snailman153624 said:
Not true, the Ractive one I bought at NOPI in Atlanta also clears the ZE in my MX-6. It's not just a flat bar tying the two strut towers together, it has an arch-like shape. $36 including tax :) Of course this was purchased over 2 years ago.
Cool thanks for the info.Karma to you.-Justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.