Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had problems getting a chip from him?
I ordered one for an 89 mazda mx6 several weeks ago and have not recieved it, just seeing whats up. I have sent him a pm with no response.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm glad to hear that but 3 weeks and i havent heard a word. If its going to take much longer id just like my money back and ill go elsewhere.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Dont bite the hand that feeds you! ;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
yeah man dude will get back to you... remember he has to make the chip too...

·
Registered
276 Posts
yeah no kidding like I said I am gonna get his chip and have him put it in but dont want to send out my ecu till we hear from him...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not trying to be rude or mean or whatever, I just would like my money back or my chip. Prefer my money. Does anyone else have a way i can contact him i dont have his email.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Seriusly? Y not just wait for it? Not like u r out that much money and he is VERY reputable... Besides if u get the money back what r u gonna do? Go on ebay and buy one of those cheap crappy ones off ebay that doesn't even work? Just wait u will def be sitisfied...

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i have a chipped ecu from him and he was great. have faith in probinator!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chip showed up today. I think it was the post office's fault not his. The post office around here has there heads up their ass. anyways the chip is here, i apologize to probinator. Thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey how much do u charge if I send you my ecu and have u put the chip in? U can pm me a price if u want...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am very interested in one of your chips. How much total would it cost me to send my ecu to you and have it installed? also, is the chip all i need? as opposed to the je50 and kl36?

Please get back to me, i tried to pm you but it wont let me contact you

1 - 18 of 18 Posts