Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just got my springs and struts and took them to get intalled and the guy is telling me that the spring wont fit in the upper mount. anyone had this problem?

car is a 95 I4 dropzone springs w kyb gr2 struts

i dunno its kinda annoying and i dont know much about this stuff. is there something he could be doing wrong?

thanks

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
WTF? That is odd. Mine went in just fine. Are you sure this guys knows what he is doing. He needs to clarify more about what is not fitting.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
well he told me but to be honest I'm stupid about this stuff.

i'l try and explain alittle more clearly. i guess the top of the spring sits in some kind of mount to keep it from turning. what he's telling me is that the spring is too big at the top and wont fit in.

i'm wondering now if they sent me the wrong springs. in my stupidity i threw out the box and package :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one more thing - i'm pretty sure the guy isn't a total dumb **** - i'm just wondering if maybe there some little quirk with our cars that make it a little harder to do or something? like i said i know nothign about this stuff

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
On the spring should be a model number....DZ2400 or something. Find out what that is and call them:

(305) 256-8889

That is CBWheels.com (Dynamic Auto Design) they are the manufacture and primary distributer for ALL dropzone products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts