Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy just registered "RuffTuff" and he says he cannot post any messages. At the bottom of his screen at "forum rules" it reads you may not post new threads, you may not post replies.... even though he is logged in. I can even see his username in the active list.
he also told me that when he registered he was suppose to get an e-mail but did not receive it. how can he remedy this problem?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Once he gets that email (assuming he used a valid address) it will tell him what he has to do to complete his registration. Then he will be able to post.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Yep, when you register you have to use a valid email address and you are sent a confirmation email. All you have to do is click the link and your account is activated to allow you to start posting. If you dont activate your account, you can view the forums but you just cant post in them.
Your friend can email me and I can verify his email address and resend the activation email.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He says he never received it. i tested to see if the e-mail address was correct by messaging him through the board and he received that. if possible could he get the registration confirmation message resent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts