Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on ordering a body kit from Erebuni this winter and I've heard a few people say that it took a couple of months to get it past customs (I live in Thornhill, Canada).
To those with Erebuni kits....how long did it take for it to get in your hands?
Any damage when it arrived?
How much did they charge you? (For the kit and shipping.)

·
Registered
216 Posts
are you getting the sho gun? if so I suggest you get it from buybodykits.com its alot cheaper and the kit actually fits unlike the erebuni kit!

G

·
i just gou the buybodykits.com one 5 days ago and couldn't have asked for anything better, I wrecked my car 2 days later and it's costing me $1200 just to get it back running. But after that getting the kit out on and repainted, all i had was liabilty.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
hey man u need an erebuni shogun kit well im the person to talk to i live in scarborough and can link u up with the kit for a really good price plus u get it in 2 weeks or less cuz i know these guys this is the ONLY one of 2 dealers of the real erebuni shogun kit in canada so let me know if u want it PM me!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any pics of your cars with with the kit?

Mazdakid...I'm actually leaning towards style 44 unless I can find someone here that distributes TC Spoilers. If I change my mind I'll be sure to give you a shout. Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
i don't care how much easier the bootleg erebuni kit is to put on it just doesn't look as cool. the erebuni sideskirts actually go into the side of the car which is part of what makes it so cool looking. just my .02 cents though.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Just to let you guys know, if you didn't know already. There is a bulk buy going on right now for the Shogun body kit. It is not made by Erebuni and fits like a glove. There is one guy that got this kit and put it on himself and posted pics in the pic post section check it out. The bulk buy is $650 shipped but if you live in Canada you might have to check with 2fast on the shipping. I think the $650 shipped is within the states! We also need your money orders sent to me before Sept. 29th!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts