Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to propose another MX-6 meet. Last time we had one the attendence was 6. I have some pictures, but with more than 10 this time it would be great. We already have all three *DIFFERENT* body kits in our club. I hope I can get more people to join this meet and make it big. I was thinking about a meet on a Saturday morning then get some action at night down south or north. Or just hang out and give ideas to each other. I think it will be great. A while back when we were still in the message forum in Reaxx page we proposed to make a Seattle MX-6 logo and produce cards. I personally know 5 mx-6's pretty much modify with body kits in Seattle alone. I hope we can all get together before christmaz or right after school ends next week. What do you all think? December 16 or something. If you all agree I will go ahead and orgainze it. Please post intrested here or email me personally with your number so I can call you. I hope I can get this club bigger than ever....goal to be Probes NW. Oh congrats to CHRIS driving a MX-6 to be prez of Probes NW. Funny how probeNW and Seattle MX-6 both drive MX-6's! Thanks!

Alfred
Veilside(M.I.H.K) Mx-6
hhmmmmm alot more but wait till the meet!

·
Registered
449 Posts
i can't do anything till maybe mid-January...

·
Registered
118 Posts
ICE said:
Oh congrats to CHRIS driving a MX-6 to be prez of Probes NW. Funny how probeNW and Seattle MX-6 both drive MX-6's!
I wasn't gonna say anything but...
Ya, that is kinda funny. The prez of Probes Northwest dirves an MX6. But hey, I didn't tell them to make me prez. They voted me in while I wasn't lookin'. Ironically, I was the only MX6 driver at that particular meet.

So, is this thread dead or are ya'll still gonna plan something for the MX6 owners. Even something real simple is better than nothing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope eveybody had a safe newyear and hope everyone have their plans set for this year. We should all definetly support the SAFECO event. To the prez of NW yes I still want to get the meet together, but I have only gotten a few emails. Would anyone intrested please post or email me prvately so I can set everything up. I can wait to get it together again. Yes my car is the black on with the hood. I am always at the alderwood mall. Thanks for the compliments. Would everybody please email me soon so we can get this going. I just saw an Civic SI meet and thy had over 40 car attendence. We should al least have half! Sign up now~!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts