Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been deployed to the desert for awhile and should be getting back in november, so I've decided to get some wheels. I've been thinking that white wheels on a black 6 would look good but I haven't been able to find any good pictures, so I'd like to see if someone can PS some for me.

heres the 3 i've been looking at -

I'm really thinking about the 1st one but i'd like to see a PS job so i can be sure.

now, i have no idea what kind of pics work to photoshop but i found a one that looked like it may work. dont have any of my car yet.

and before anyone says lower it first - my springs and struts are already on order :)

ok, that should be everything

Thanks!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Same position as you bud. Got my Mr-7's sittin in my room. They're white. Planning on painting the calipers red.

It's something different I think, I don't see a lot of sixes with that combo, so we're taking a chance I think. But it'll look great when I'm done. I'll smoke the tail lights to finish the look.

Go for it, I'll get my rims and springs on for next summer for sure.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I think I'm going to go ahead and order the 1st on. Exel gt7. still want to see a photoshop :)

i think i'll paint calipers black and i'm debating on black out tails or leaving all red. if i black out i'm going to cut out a circle from something that has a sticky back and then cut out the middle so that i've got a donut shape. stick 2 of those on each tail and paint 2 coats with niteshade. then take off the donuts and paint 1 coat over the entire thing. i think it'll look pretty good. haven't seen anything done like it so we'll see.

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Dont get the 2nd ones, those are the ones that I have and I'd like to keep it that way........hehe;)

Mine are gunmetal though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts