Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was me and my bro driving down the street to go to an atm to pull out some cash, the atm's were on the right side on a corner of a street, that there is a little parking lot entrance that u get in it before u reach the corner of the street to make a right turn, wich there is a light on that corner/intersection.

so we were drivign down the street, and this red MR2 spyder comes a little bit faster than me, then he slowes down next to my car, reved up a little and speed up a little, well when he reved up i heared that he had a muffler on the car, so i was like what a b!tch, so i went after him, didnt gun it or anything, so we were almost at the corner to turn in for the atm's then i tell my bro dude give my one sec and we will go back to the atm's, but brother didnt know y, he was like they'er right there, u just passed it, so we both hit up the light and then i look at who's drivign the mr2, it was some guy in his mid 20's with his GF in his car, so he reved at me and his girl freind started laughing, so i was like o he's seriouce, so i reved up and let the BOV go off, then u see his girls face goes from laughing to jaw dropping and look at her BF again and tell him something(maybe u sure u can beat that??) so we wait for teh green light, it turns grean and i dont launch it, i just take off and gun it in 1st gear with out any peeling out, so i pulled like 1 car on him in that, then i hit 2nd and chirped, and took off, we keep going till beggining of 4th, then i stoped and he was like 3 cars behind, then he takes a right turn and goes off, so i make a U turn and go back to the atm's, then my bro says, i want an mx6 turbo. haha

·
Registered
848 Posts
Mazda_MX6_Turbo said:
he was like 3 cars behind, then he takes a right turn and goes off
He pulled the "quick right" on you:lol:don't you hate when they do that? He must of been too embaressed in front of his girl to pull up next to you again.

Good kill:tup:

Juggalo

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Good kill, i wish i had a first gen with a turbo and bov, what a sleeper, the look on the guys face when the bov went musta been priceless...

-Bryce

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Good kill, man. Didnt know they were slow....sweet lol

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mxmissle9 said:
but he's got a lot of work done
WHO ME?? 8D 8D

my mods are air filter, no muffler, my car was striped in the back, my engine has 224K miles now, and a bd clutch, a bov makes u lose boost between shifts= more turbo lag, i dont have the hood scoop at this moment, casue i crashed and i put another hood, and havnt installed teh scoop again, still on stock boost stock ecu.

do i have retype my sig again?? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Sorry to hear that, how bad is the damage?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.