Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to know what were some of the quickest times you guys have had or heard of for some 2nd gen MX6's (no probes)....then list the mods you guys have....thanks....just wanna get an idea how much time you can shave off.

skinny

95 green ls
all stock for now
broke [email protected]# college student

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah, for real...that was a really dumb comment.

Are you afraid of Jimmy's ATX??:)

Anyway, I ran a 15.08 w/ borla catback, testpipe, ACT II clutch, PRD STS and hotshot CAI...along with some weight reduction mods. I'll be in the 14's soon enough once I get my headers and do a little more weight reduction.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Weight reduction??? dang those cars are already light... What do you do for weight reduction??? anything I can do to my car cause it is as heavy as two of your car...

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
well

of course no offense to our probe cousins (cause those cars kick ass "almost" as much as the six) but there weights are slightly different and so is the gearing isnt it??
so I dont think that comment was uncalled for.. just a little abrupt :)

LAtes...
:)

G

·
0 Posts
my mx-6 is a 93 LS and it is bone stock, no exhaust nothing, the only thing it has that didnt come from the factory is a slipping clutch, it slipped when i first got it and still slips now, and it runs 15.14 in the quarter at 91 mph, it slips bad enough to where i cant get a scratch shifting into second gear, so if your 6 isnt running low to mid 15's than there is somthing deffinately wrong.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have the same car but with mods. SHown at the bottom of the page
What will mine do?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts