1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Personally, I would rather see you spend your money on an Integra or Civic sts. It fits just the same, and is half the price of any official MX6 sts. Thats what I have in my 6, and have no problems with it, and the throw is definately A LOT shorter. 1st the 2nd is about 2 1/2 inches, where as it was about 4 inches before.

Also, that seems kinda sketchy. It looks like a cheap knock off, and notice how the auction title says "Short Shifter [email protected]@k"? Thats common decieving advertisement. He makes it sound like hes telling you "Look at this short shifter" but in reality he means "itll give you a short shifter look, without functioning as a real one"

Probably not....but you never know with some people. I wouldnt trust it. Look around for an Teg sts, or one for a 92-95 Civic. Itll cost about $20.00 USD. Wont find one that cheap for an MX6

Karma would be appreciated if this is helpful. No one ever gives me karma, and I help out a lot I think

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thats perfect. Exactly what I have. Actually mine is technically for an integra, but theyre all the same, trust me. Just about any short shifter will work in any car with slight modification. When you get it, follow the write up on here to install. Small modification is needed (dont worry, itll take you 30 seconds)

Total installation time from when you jack your car up, to when you're finished test driving it to see how much shorter/stiffer it is, is about an hour.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok cool
am going 4 it
thanks a lot

u already got ur karma;)

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
The one in the first auction is basically a B&M knock off, just with out the metal cylinder, you could probably use the stock plastic one. I had an Integra STS before I got the B&M, the B&M is much shorter, the Integra one is not much different than stock IMO.

·
Registered
549 Posts
just spend the extra cash for the b&m. its worth it. at the same time i got the rear sway and thats worth every penny as well.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
corksport has b&m shifta or u just order it from b&m

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just got mine today
looks good
will try and install it soon
will post pics too

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I've also got the b&m. I got mine for $75shipped from a seller at probetalk. One of those buy it and never install it kinda deals. I'm happy with mine.

metros

1 - 16 of 16 Posts