Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up i just got a 88 mx6

i also have a 90 probe gt turbo(with 2 broke pistons)

i want to take the turbo from the probe and put it on my lx along with all the injectors and all that ****.

do i have to drill holes in the block for oil?
or is there a plug in it or something

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I NEVER tell new members to search.......until now, SEARCH.

There's a gazillion posts about this in here.

·
Registered
737 Posts
There is a lot of work included in doing this correctly. There is a search engine in the upper right hand of every screen. Use this as a "helper" it will answer almost any question you could think of. There are many things you will want to swap. If you do a thorough search, you will find all of the information you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
You have drill the sump.

Oh and Crusty......LOL

·
Registered
514 Posts
crusty said:
I NEVER tell new members to search.......until now, SEARCH.

There's a gazillion posts about this in here.
Man there was one just the day before this so dont hold back

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I was thinking the same. It's like theres a big fenced off area in the desert (Area 6 or something) where every 4 months, a hundred of people walk around 5 MX6's and when the music stops.......well ..... they show up here.

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
crusty said:
every 4 months, a hundred of people walk around 5 MX6's and when the music stops.......well ..... they show up here.
Wearing baseball caps on backwards.

·
Registered
238 Posts
No plugs... Gonna have to drill a N/A block.... but it doesn't look difficult at all.... If you compare the two, you'll see exactly where the differences are.

Yeah yeah... do the search.... If I know, I'm here to help. If I don't, I don't waist my time posting irrelevant snide comments about how one should do the search... If ya know, try to provide a little insight and assure them their details will be found in the search. But if you don't know $hyt, don't talk $shyt.... Sick of these pompus a$ses posting "do the search".. "I'm better than you cause I did the search"..., " I could be typing something of use to you right now, but I'll just rant and rave on your post about how dumb I think you are.." Grow some balls and help or push on to the next post. Not everyone was born knowing about 6s or MX6.com like you twerps. Damn.. SO sickening Out of all these replies, only two are of relevance to the guy's question.

·
Registered
737 Posts
SleepCounter said:
Wearing baseball caps on backwards.
What does this have to with anything? Backwards baseball caps?

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
SixSick6 said:
sleepcounter is alot older than the rest of us, I think he's my grandfathers age:lol:
I don't think stupidity is related to age. Stupidity is, however, related to how baseball caps are worn.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
SleepCounter said:
I don't think stupidity is related to age. Stupidity is, however, related to how baseball caps are worn.

Wisdom is related to age, and not to how a baseball cap is worn. I find the hat more comfortable if its cocked to the side, got a problem with it? If i am more stupider then be so it.

~noraa

1 - 17 of 17 Posts