Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered a carbon fiber dash trim kit from alkaplus.com i was wondering if any1 else has this type of kit on it and if so do u know if it will unstick soon or are those things supposed to last?

^evMX6^

·
Registered
475 Posts
I just ordered a brushed aluminum dash kit from the same place and recieved it yesterday. I plan on putting it on tomorrow so I'll tell you how it goes. It looks mad cool though.

KJ

·
Registered
173 Posts
hey, so u have any pics of the brushed aluminum kit? i can't picture how it would look but it sounds phat! if you don't have pics can you get them?

·
Registered
475 Posts
I dont have a scanner or digital camera but I am gonna take pictures with a regular camera (sorta before and after thing). I see if I can get em scanned in once I get em developed. I'll keep in touch.

·
Registered
173 Posts
cool man...i really want to see the pics! I think that that would look pretty sweet, and if i like it i'll prolly want to do it to my own mx6. if ya can't scan them then you can get free copies and send them to me. if ya can't scan them i'll give ya my addy so you would be able to send them if you would be willing to do that. peace dawgg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts