Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys i live in ft. lauderdale i just wanna know how many shops down here sell good mx-6 parts. i went to speed and truck world and blah they dont have a lot . i go to tower shops and redline once in a while and theres only 1 other mx-6 it dont look to special but if anyone knows of a good shop that sells engine parts and exterior stuff and what not email me or post it =)

·
Registered
781 Posts
MX6 parts

Well if you lookin for MX6 parts im one of the guys to talk to
as well as 626Freak
There are Indiglow Gages for sale here for 5spd and Auto
(http://www.procarparts.com/store/di...iglo Gauges&psubcategory=Mazda Indiglo Gauges)

If you want cold air get a cold air pipe thats make for a newer Mirage. Its 90degree angle which goes strait below the engine for some nice cold air. Or you can buy the whole set up from HotShot which is about $130

B&M , PaceSetter, and PGT makes Short Shifter kits

TC makes a different style bodykit than the normal Erebuni Shogun. Greddy makes a great Cat back Exhaust system, Ractive makes Real good Plug Wires for the V6 and 4Cyl.

What are you looking into for you MX6
Cuz if you have enough money look into Thomas Knight Turbos
For Ported manifolds, engine swaps, Turbo Kits and a Supercharger kit. And He's in Miami. T Knight knows everything you need to know about the V6 and 4 cyl engines.

Later - Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
You can also try Probesport.com All the probe gt stuffs the same as mx6 stuff. OR look under bulk buys, or for sale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts