Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have found a software, well php code actualy, of phpBB bulitin board......and i got to thinking......maybe we could have Mx6 Club Of Australia Fourms or should i do a Mazda Forums????
this way WE can moderate what we want
Low traffic(hope not)
related to Aust totaly
realted to aust mx6/626/telstar totaly
meet anownsments

baysicly what ric has runing but more discaution based, and rics site to stay as FAQ/mechanics/mods based(ric im in no way trying to step on your shoes)
tell me if this is a good idea(or if you want it)..... if not, i guess im gona do the cressida-supra forums.....there is need for one bad

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok..... so no takers?????

And while im at it...... whats going on with the whole club idea???
evry one seemed SO keen on it and now its just disapeared.....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Freddie.

I did bring the "where do we go fom here" club topic back to the top whilst Ric and Woo were absent.

Response to that = the same as response to your post, ie zilch.

Apathy Rules:)

4WSB

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its strange.....we were the ones that cried for the separate club and probers now choosing president, etc..... i gues there shall be no 'Mx6 Club of Australia" any time soon.....

so just out of intrest, who realy, and i mean REALY, wants to have a club AND ready to contribute to it.....

im one of them....anybody else....aor im the loner again

A

·
0 Posts
myself counted BUT my only concern is lack of numbers....and a liking for most mazdas not just 'mx6's'.... i.e. mx3, 626, mx6 etc...

but thats for me to wrestle with :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
As far as i'm concerned it's still worth pursuing... the early coordination/polling efforts were worthwhile in determining a general direction that we should take. Now it's a matter of actually doing something about it. The group is steadily growing due to the high accesibility of the domain.

So, in terms of moving forward we need a good deal of things followed up/done. I'll attack this tonight and lets see if we can finally get this thing off the ground :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.