Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My suggestion to make this site better would be to have a pic post that we all can donate are pictures too. I'm not saying the way its setup is not good. But if we have a gallery that we can all upload pictures too that would be really cool.

What do you think?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Hosting pics was something that I wanted to do from the beginning, unfortunately it proved impracticle. Bandwidth and storage restrictions prevent us from doing this at this time, but we are looking for solutions. If anyone knows of a low cost (free is better) and reliable solution to hosting pictures, please let me know. I have been unable to find a host that supports the technology we need to run this board and has large (or unlimited) storage and bandwidth guidlines. There are the free services but restrictions on them make them unreliable.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YAHOO PHOTO ALBUM

Hey Scooby

Why don't we do your idea of post pics on yahoo photo album for the entire site. My idea is that we can all upload are pics on a general photo album which we can all view. What do you think?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
We actually tried that when we had the Yahoo Club, but a single Picture Album on Yahoo runs out of space too quickly. I would have to be opening a new every few days.

**still lookin for a good solution**

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AH WELL

Too bad...... I guess we have to explore the net and see if we can find a way to make a gallery.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts