Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know if any of you have the same problems but the low and high beam don't seem to shine that far of a distant. i tried to readjust them but the ones in the middle i used as my low beam and the outside ones i used as the high beams since the middle ones couldn't shine high at all.
another thing is what size bulbs are the ones on the angel eyes and what can you replace them with? what wattage are these? it makes me pissed that i purchased this much for them and they don't even shine as far as my stock ones.
if there's anyway i can adjust them to work better let me know.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I noticed the same thing. I messed around with the position of the adjustable screws and they are good now. Our bulbs are h7 which are pretty crappy. They make a universal h4 conversion hook-up. I don't know if anyones done it b4, but it sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
(V)X-6modifier said:
I noticed the same thing. I messed around with the position of the adjustable screws and they are good now. Our bulbs are h7 which are pretty crappy. They make a universal h4 conversion hook-up. I don't know if anyones done it b4, but it sounds like a good idea.
yeah i messed with mine for like an hour but it hardly made a difference in the low beam. i got the high beam pretty good but the low beam kinda sucks. also where can i get the h4 conversion? is it just the bulbs or a whole different conversion setup?

·
Banned
2,270 Posts
Yeah, I got the solution. Get better headlights! Hey sorry guys, ive always said that these things werent worth the 200-300 people were paying for them.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
they cost 160 shipped on ebay. not too bad. but i'm more curious about these new ones in production

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
(V)X-6modifier said:
il look into it for ya, and ya, its just the wiring
so where would i get the wiring for these?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.