Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well what can I say, she's finally done for!! I really hate civics!! I'm convinced that my mx was a target for civics!! The first time she was hit, it was by my baby mother! She was driving a civic! Last week thursday, I was nicked by a civic in the rear! My friend at work almost hit me one time on the highway, he drives a civic and finally one of my good friends who also drives a civic smashed into my on saturday morning at about 4am!! The rear is totalled. the rear kit was ripped right off the car, it is a write off if we go through insurance! It kills me because I've spent so much money into her, but it was a freak accident. we were in a parking lot and I basically slowed right down to a stop to go over speed bumps. I scraped over the first speed bump and i was going to ease down the other slowly when I felt the smash!! I feel so depressed right now as this is a really bad time in my life! My baby mother and I separated and she's taking me to court for full custody and now I lose my mx! The reason why I haven't been around or updated anyone on the kit is because of my personal issues that have arisen in my life. It just keeps getting worse!! I just hope I don't lose my job next, that's when I hit rock bottom! :(

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
That's how you say "ex" when you talk rapper.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
yeah man i hate civics now, the other week i was drivin home when one absolutly crams on his breaks to let this guy jay walk, i can't stop in time and rear end him. yay i konw its technically my fault, but i barely hit him at all, couple scrapes. anyways now the guy is sueing me saying he can barely walk! danm lieing ricer! :mad:

·
Registered
78 Posts
1st thing, you hang around too many people who drive civics! 2nd, these people must be a bunch of idiots if they keep hitting you, 3rd, are you a rapper? if not, quit talking like one because noone knows what the hell you are trying to say!

ps. sorry to hear you lost your car and girlfriend. That sucks!

·
Registered
737 Posts
hey man, I hope everything works out for you. That's really too bad. Maybe it will work out in the end. Just remember, as hard as it is to believe, everything happens for a reason.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yea the guy loses his car and is dealing with some tough times and all you clowns can think about is flexing your sarcasm 'muscles' and buying body kits??:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about the rough times man, stay up.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SleepCounter said:
what's a "baby mother?"
I'm sorry, baby mother is basically the mother of my child.

Illswyn said:
That's how you say "ex" when you talk rapper.
It's not rapper talk, it's just urban lingo.

thrasher, I feel ya pain bro, I hate having my six down.
SixSick6, I hate to say it, but getting the kit to the states is definately not a priority for me at this time. I will still try but have too many things going on right now. 626Joe, how am I talking like a rapper? If you can not understand what a baby mother is, then that is pretty sad. It's exactly what it says. But thanx for your sympathy, it does suck.

Originally posted by drsjr1980
hey man, I hope everything works out for you. That's really too bad. Maybe it will work out in the end. Just remember, as hard as it is to believe, everything happens for a reason.
I hear yea, I think you're right. The good thing I guess is, most likely the next one I get will be stick. Second of all I now have a spare engine where I can now get rebuilt, bored out, stroked, ported and polished and stick a T3 turbo on it. The rest of the car will basically be a parts car until my dad tells me he wants it off the driveway!!

veltpak6, thank you for the support! I'm sure it hurts you almost as much as it hurts me, being that the six belonged to you before me. I've learned at lot about this car from both this board and you. Manifest the only thing for sale is the bald tires on my six @-
if you want them you can drive down here and I'll sell them to you for $100.00 a piece. Idiot! Don't you know I'm a dedicated first gen. mx6 driver for life? I refuse to settle for less. I will get another one and swap everything over!!:)

·
Registered
514 Posts
sh!t man sorry to hear about all of that crapp hope things gett better for ya, and it sucks to see such a nice car trashed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts