Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, it looks like i'm gonna race my friend with his mommys 2000 Z24 auto in about a week or two. my friends are actually making bets on this race... but i have a bit of a problem. due to the cold weather (i think), i blew a nice sized hole in my catalytic converter. am i gonna be losing any performance because of this? i would love to get a random tech now... but i am in college. i have no money.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
won't appreciably affect performance. Please KICK HIS A$$

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he will pay.

i think its my duty as a mx6er to waste this jerk. does that NOS fuel additive stuff do anything??? i saw it at advance auto parts, and someone told me a few months ago that it had a noticeable effect. i really wanna thrash this kid, so ANY very cheap ways to make my car faster will help.

G

·
0 Posts
Re: he will pay.

the only fuel additive I've seen that works is BG44K. Kick his ass without it and make him wish his mom wasn't as dumb as he looks racing you.

M

·
0 Posts
sorry

yeah, i don't think that the hole will be a problem with the race. Actually the problem is the car itself. It sucks. Either way, about fuel additives, I don't think anything is gonna save your sorry ass. Sorry dude.

M

·
0 Posts
ouch

by the way, thanksgiving is over, so what happened to the race? You didn't chicken out here did you? Dude that's weak, take your beating like a man. Now if you would have talked to that guy that knows a guy from NASA, there would have been nothing to fear

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
mxsucks

This is to inform you that the demeanor and attitude of your replies are not appreciated in this forum. We try to be lenient when it comes to reviewing posts but we have found that your posts have either put someone down or made a smart remark against the poerson or people that have already replied to the thread. For example:

In Kill Stories > race approaching

mxsucks said:
yeah, i don't think that the hole will be a problem with the race. Actually the problem is the car itself. It sucks. Either way, about fuel additives, I don't think anything is gonna save your sorry ass. Sorry dude.
We ask you to to moderate yourself in your future replies or further diciplinary actions will be taken and your access to this forum will be terminated.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well man.. i dont know... i mean i have a very similar car to u, u know 5 speed and everything, but those damn Z24's will get u when u least expect it.. my friend has a 99 auto, we race all the time, and he somehow always kicks my ass.. although it seems everytime i race him i happen to miss a gear or some other type of stupid shit happens to me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts