Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up GUYS

For those of you Reading this and Plan on Comming out to See the movie and meeting us @ Race Rock, (off of
International Drive) for either Dinner or Drinks

I would like to get some Sort of idea of who will be attending this event.
Now we are meeting at the RaceRock from 6-7:30 pm
Which gives everyone time to- GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

Now i am taking Fri off to get some tickets in advance
and to let RaceRock know whats going on

So lets get this together.
Allright

Kenny/MZDASPDR
:smokin:

·
Registered
219 Posts
movie

Hey Kenny Make sure you check out the other post 626 freak and streezz posted about how many people are coming}) @- :V

·
Registered
200 Posts
All I can say is save a lot of space

I've got anywhere from 3-7 people coming with me (or who have told me they will come) and about 5 people who sent me emails saying they might come.

·
Registered
219 Posts
attending #

Change that amount of people coming with me kenny.I just kicked my girlfriend to the cirb so there will be two others coming with me now.Now more money for my 6.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PEOPLE COMMING

Ok so far i have about 10 people off of this message board that say they are comming with friends.

Who Else?

I know i will be bringing 10 or more people myself from my town.

so far thats close to 20 people
:eek:

we'll see people allways back out at the last minute

Please keep me updated on this msg/board
of who is comming (numbers please)

Kenny
:smokin:

125 Posts
i'm gonna be there

i'm gonna be there. i'm bringing a friend....and my still multi-colored 6....I could be wrong but I heard from Rico who owns RAS motorsports around here that JADE motorsports will drive their cars RIGHT up to the movie entrance on SATURDAY.....I still wanna go on friday and might go again on saturday...how are we going to make sure that we have tickets (and their not sold out)?

·
Registered
179 Posts
i am bringing 8 so thats alot of people that will be eating all together. And I am also staying at Best Western off of Int. Drive. I will meet ya'll there at 6
see ya then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts