Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
rscircuitcity said:
like im talkin asphalt race tracks w/turns and stuff nothin lik texas speed way thats boring
They have a bunch of tracks up there, not just the speedway. I prefer MSR, but its expensive unless you join a club track day (easy to do) or do a class session.

·
Registered
365 Posts
actually its in cresson... i drove by it yesterday. dont they have 30 min sessions for 20 bucks?

edit: ok i didnt see it was in houston duh.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
rushman said:
actually its in cresson... i drove by it yesterday. dont they have 30 min sessions for 20 bucks?

edit: ok i didnt see it was in houston duh.

If you search for motorsport ranch, they have a few more. It's a chain. I think there's on in Fort Worth.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
MX6nMulder said:
If you search for motorsport ranch, they have a few more. It's a chain. I think there's on in Fort Worth.
The original ranch is in Cresson south of Fort Worth. Last weekend the Houston branch opened and I hear it went real well. I was just at the North complex last weekend and the new hillside track construction was looking very good and like a very complex course. Land was also being cleared on the other side of the entrance for what looked like more track space. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
365 Posts
MX6nMulder said:
a chain? a saw 2 listings executive and something else. what the difference in those 2 i have no idea. i just wanna know how i can start getting my car on that track and how much it is. ive read the website but it got all jumbled in my slow mind.

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
The motor sport ranches are like country clubs. To be a member you pay a one time fee, monthly dues and then a certain amount per track session on a given day. The way for you to get your car on their track would be to join a club day or go through a driving school so you wouldnt have to pay their joining fees.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.