Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wut is going on with our friday night races ive notiec there are no races on saturday nemore.....thats when i was spotted :eek: back to wut i was sayin
so wuts the deal r they at leslie/16th or wendys at brimley/steels or woodbine/16th:confused: :confused: :confused:
i know for sure there are some by my house on friday and saturday now at sheppard/morningside at wendys right next to the esso gas station ppl meet at round 11;30 then thats it they go somewhere to race and the funny thing is is that that is really the scarborough area and for some reason not a single cop ever shows up i just dont think they care in my area cuz alot more crazy shiet is happenin

neways it would be nice for someone to reply to this post

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
what?

ummmmmm,come again? Can you run that by me one more time? I'm lost. Please try it again with some correct spelling, maybe that would help. and then maybe I could help you with your issue.
thanks

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have yet to go see some races in t.o., I always want to go but no one is ever down for going with me!!

Anyways its friday today maybe I convince my friends to go!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
FYI races are dead man... 5-0 have things on lock down... ever since the felipe incident at woody and 16th with the VW golf and now the integra and someother H car racing on steeles and killing like 3 more people cops arnt messin around... woodbine and 16th is finished as well as wendys and milleys.. last i heard races have moved up to woodbridge but im not saying the specific location (too many F*KED UP COPS READ THIS BOARD!!!) and about the tickets man in the last post im with ya... cops have no lives... they rather bust us for a license plate in an improper fashion or stop us from meeting up and expressing our right to freedom of asembly rather than bust the reali criminals.... so to all u tax money grabbing, doughnut eating Losers may i direct you to my fav smily ---> @- <---!!! (p.s i have a blue honda civic and a honda prelude... no mx6 yet so dont bother looking for one to pull over cause it wont be me :D)

·
Registered
763 Posts
are you serious guy? ? I heard that it was still going on... that sucks if it did, cause i never eeven got to go check it out.. would you be hype to tell me where they are so I can reach there too?

and i aint no pig :)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RACES AINT DEAD THEY JUST QUIET RIGHT NOW

EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT AT 8;30 NORTH END OF YORKDALE PARKING LOT (FACING 401) TORONTOSTREETRACING.COM MEETS TO RACE ALL THERE CIVICS AND INTEGRAS AND ACCORD LOL

·
Registered
763 Posts
shit im gonna reach tommorow than... (well today) never reach to any street races before... i hope its hype

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i want to reach there tonight man but im actually painting the house too bad for me but i might try to get there by 9;30

·
Registered
763 Posts
no ride so didnt end up going... you went?? lemme know next races you know bout cause I wanna reach for sure!

·
Registered
490 Posts
T.O have been bad in the last few weeks, races fading... but i hope not for long. i've heared that every time (on the weekend) the police get's more crusieres on the street the more expansive it is for them so at one point they will have to make budget cuts and then we (mazdas) will rule the streets at night. the cops think that they f***ing are so smart, as soon as we gather up, they show up and break every us apart. they think we head home because we are scared, no one is scared we just change places you stupid idiots, this goes to all cops "we will rule the streets and you f***s can't do anything about it" the import drags racing is growing so fast that the 5-0 can't be every were at once so to all the cops (this is a warning) watch out for us and especialy for mazda tuned cars cause u ain't catching us so do us a favour and start looking for a diffrent job. (cause you will need it)

1988 Mazda 626 GT, cround conrtol coil-overs, PRD intake, reacitive heatshild, reacitive muffler,... more on the way.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Quit posting locations!!!!!!!!! 5.0 are here and everywhere. SHHHHHH!!!! Obviously it's cool to talk about Woodie and 16th because, yes, there is pretty much nothing going on there at all. Anyways, I am off to Cayuga for some legit racing tomorrow (Fri.24th). If anyone's going, come say hi. (as well as my car will be a white 92mx3 gsr).
Easy.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I'm moving to Oakville soon so I hope to see you all at the races. I've never been so it should be fun. I'm kinda tired of smoking the same cars arounde my small town.

·
Registered
763 Posts
You think 5-0 really has time to check every single web site for race info?

I dunno in my opinion I think they probably are too busy eating donuts and drinking coffee

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
straight up guy dont underestimate cops some aint too bad at least in my area everyone drives somewut modified cars so it aint a big deal they know its summer and we gonna come out to play but u know dont go and call them phucks that aint right man that will piss them off more just leave it alone and yo they cant do nothing bout yorkdale like come on torontostreetracing.com lol its a website and on the first page it shows the time and where to meet like get serious it aint nuthing secret u know but they just dont bust those races man cuz its bigger than woodbine and 16th

·
Registered
490 Posts
i'm sorry i was driving in thornhill and a black grand prix pulls beside me. on the green light he floors in and he is doing like 100k in a 70k, i'm going like 67k so i give it a little gas and i'm doing around 80k, what i see is sirens behind me, i was sure he was about to nail the pontiac for speeding and guess what he pulls me over, asks me if i know what he pulled me over, i go i have no idea, he tells me that my muffler is too loud, what? (i just got 3 inch pipe and a riactive dual muffler. he ask me to open my hood asks me about my intake, boost controler... and others things (ohh yea onership and insurence), lets me off with a warning about the muffler that i should get it tuned. wasted 30 min on a friday night. you got me wrong i been stoped for crazy speeding and let off buy cop, but some cops are just ****s espicialy those in thier 40s-50s.

1988 Mazda 626 GT... to much to list...

·
Registered
763 Posts
yo man ima reach to those races at yorkdale... i was going to go to wb&16th yesterday with some boys but I had to work this morning at 10.

I dunno some peeps say its dead and others say its still going on

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i will be there at yorkdale selling my shyt but cuz its gonna rain and all i wont drive my red mx6 cuz i just waxed it today but look for my red navigator with the chrome 20" rimmys

·
Registered
763 Posts
what are you loaded or something man!??? !?! :)

what you have 2 mx6es and a navigator with 20" chrome rims!?!?

rich ass!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
shit!

pretty good back-up car you got man!

ive been in one of them, they're pretty damn luxurious

doesnt get much better than that

1 - 20 of 31 Posts