Registered
1,278 Posts
aw i was all pumped when i read this thread title

damn i wish SOMEONE would make us an aftermarket exhaust

is that a toyota?

G

·
Thats a lexus.

I see shiny sicksix, so its definitly a high quality direct fit exhaust for our cars.

Buy with confidence :lolL

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Maybe there just trying to show you what the muffler looks like

Come on people:rolleyes:

I dont think that muffler/tip style would make the back of the car look any better?? It doesnt even do anything for the Lexus:p

·
Registered
737 Posts
FlySwat said:
Thats a lexus.
That car is wearing a Toyota badge. Lexus owns Toyota or Toyota owns Lexus so it doesn't matter either way. A lot of their cars are a lot alike.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
drsjr1980 said:
That car is wearing a Toyota badge. Lexus owns Toyota or Toyota owns Lexus so it doesn't matter either way. A lot of their cars are a lot alike.
nice... i knew i was right! @-

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
drsjr1980 said:
Lexus is a division of Toyota. In Japan, there is no Lexus, only names (i.e., the Lexus IS300 here is the Toyota Altezza there.

G

·
HotRodMex said:
Lexus is a division of Toyota. In Japan, there is no Lexus, only names (i.e., the Lexus IS300 here is the Toyota Altezza there.
Correct, but here, that car would be badged a lexus :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
FlySwat said:
Correct, but here, that car would be badged a lexus :)
Acctually, it's not. Look at the rear emblem. It's the toyota "T" and not the Lexus "L." Zoom in if you have to, but I can just look at it and tell you it's the toyota version.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I think what Flyswat means is that they don't sell Toyota Altezza's here so, if it's the US version -It's a rebadged Lexus. Or just a pic of an Altezza from overseas.

·
Registered
411 Posts
That's a photo of a Toyota Aristo, which is a Lexus GS430 in the US.

As stated in prior posts, Lexus isn't marketed in Japan, but it is in ~35 other countries.

Lexuses are sold as Toyotas over there.

However, I read in a recent MotorTrend issue that Toyota plans to soon market the Lexus badge in Japan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts