Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was up on RT 59 here in Akron Ohio, and its a 4 lane road. So im sitting ther waiting for the light, and a new GTI (modded) pulled up and so did a newer Grand Am GT.

So i rewwed at them a little bit, seeing what they would do.

Rewwed right back.

Light turns green, we all take off, i have about a 4 car length on the GTI and about a 6 on the GA.

I slow down to do the speed limit, and the dood in the GTI gave me the **** sign. So i was like WTF?!?! So i caught up to him at the next light. Same thing happened over and over at every light.

I see the kid at Banana Joe's, a nite club in Akron, and he was like, damn dood, what do you have under the hood.

I just laffed and told him i was all stock. Told him never to mess w/ a 6 again, and kept on dancin.

I thought it was a good kill :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Both those cars have better times than your auto 6, not to say you're BS'n, but either they weren't racing, or you are lying.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oK DOOD, Beleieve waht you want, I really dont care what you think, who are you neways? are you new to teh borad? dont talk smack before getting respect buddie :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
what he fails to mention here are the years of said vehicles. could have been a Rabbit GTI... could have been a 4 banger Grand Am, remember the one with the "Quad 4"? :)

-devil's advocate.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The problem with the GTi is that it went from being the trim level on the Golf with the VR6 to the model name for 3-door Golfs. So these days you can obtain a GTi with the Sunday-driver 115-horse 2.0 four that even VW enthusiasts deride as a boat-anchor motor. Hell, in Europe there's a turbodiesel version of the Golf that can beat the 2.0! :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts