Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
My middle name is nmn.........which means No.Middle.Name.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I have a white spot on my head from a blunt force trauma incurred while I was heading a ball during a soccer game. I hit another kid's tooth and the hair grew in white ever since then.

For those of you who already knew that another random fact is that I have a penguin theme in my bathroom. They are my favorite animal.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I was named after rockys wife. Its made life annoying, and is the reason i will never watch that movie or the sequels, regardless of how much mum and dad like them.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I like to take girls out for dinner and make them pay for the bill. It is my way of determining if they are keepers or not.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
random fact #3. I got my hair cut yesterday. hahaha

random fact #4. I have a 1 1/2 year old pitbull. hes so vicious and harmful that he sleeps on my lap all night and makes my legs go numb.

feen

·
Registered
578 Posts
I used to be a cop.:cool:

I have shot someone.:freak:

I am a former national Judo gold medalist.})

I am actually quite a gentle person...:angel:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
the mx6 was my first, and only car.

my middle name is "fuckin"

i've also had the same job for 4 years. very uncommon for a 19 year old.

i have everything in my Itunes from as i lay dying to the game. i listen to everything except gospel.. or country.

i have a collapsing lung. i cant sleep on my back or stomach or i will wake up with extreme breathing pains.

at one point i had over 35 pairs of nike sbs and air jordans. i sold 90% of them and payed for my turbo setup :p

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I have written a sketch for a comedy group at my school, and it went very well. I have done stand-up comedy at two different club, both of which went well. Despite this, I have no aspirations to be a comedian.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Fact #1: My REAL name isn't Joey, and it's entirely French like Feen, with an accent too:p..but you won't get to know what it is unless I'm REALLY close to you.

Fact #2: Like Davaro, I too am a black belt martial artist and have won a gold medal in competition.

Fact #3: I'm ambidextrous and I'm partly deaf due to drumming without ear protection for 10 years.

Fact #4: I played Curling and chess....on national teams.

Now I'm on par with you Feeny McQueeny!

1 - 20 of 303 Posts