Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Stealth says he can get you here for $5USD. Still interested?
I doubt i'd make it in time. Whats the method of travel though?

·
Registered
619 Posts
And i have 5 weeks worth of time saved :p Ah well.
Im hoping to be able to visit in april.

·
Registered
619 Posts
haha, i would have still been at work when he was trying. He better succeed on the drunk dialing tho :p

·
Registered
619 Posts
its 9pm friday night. Ive no idea the time it is where you are.

·
Registered
619 Posts
You know hes right about the time difference :p

And i better get that phonecall!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
When I was about 2 or 3, I had a door close on one of my fingers, and the way it did, cut it right off. I was young enough for them to reattach it, and it works fine, but you can see that the fingernail will never grow back 100% correctly.

Aside from that, I never legitimately "broke" a bone until my senior picnic at school.

I've been cheated on 18 times. The only time I never got close to a girl just to have her pull this on me was my first girlfriend.

I have chronic insomnia, and two distinct personalities. The first one has gotten me asked if I got punched, or hit, in both of my eyes.

At the same time, I hate sleeping anyway(Whenever I do, I have nightmares, every single time), so I've never bothered to go to a doctor about it.

Back when I was a yooouuunngg kid, I would pick boogers and put them in family member's cars. I thought of this like marking the car as my own, as how dogs mark, well, whatever they can.

Adie, I can give you a phone call. :tup: :p

·
Registered
140 Posts
ok my turn
1. i get smashed drunk every weekend
2. i dd my 6 without question
3. half the time i work on my 6, im buzzed
4. i dont do any drugs
5. i like going to work...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
ok my turn
1. i get smashed drunk every weekend
2. i dd my 6 without question
3. half the time i work on my 6, im buzzed
4. i dont do any drugs
5. i like going to work...
change

#2 to kia(purple one at that)
#3 to nissan

That's it, we're about the same... Other then the work thing. I like my job, but not the 300 people I have to deal with!

Edit***

I remember saying about my stitches earlier... I take it back, I had a hernia operation when I was 13.

but randomness....

Stitches... When I was putting the new motor in my nissan, gettin ready to drop it in, still hooked up to the chain, and the chain broke when I had my left hand underneath taking out the front motor mount god damnit... either way, the chain broke, got my arm out in time for it to cut my wrist about 2 inches... Now everyone that see's it thinks i tried the whole suicide thing... The only person that was out there was my 2 year old daughter.

The funny thing... You ask her what happened to dad's wrist and she'll tell you... "Nissan hurt my daddy!!!" while she points her finger at you!

besides that, I'm an only child...

I'm the last male in my family... So if I don't have a son, then my family name ends at me!

oh, and i like chocolate!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
1. I met my wife on Yahoo personals

2. I was once the victor in a knife fight

3. I have an incurable auto-immune disease

4. I plan on having 5 kids (and yes all with the same woman)

5. I was once held up in a parking garage by gun point and told to get in a car

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
2. I was once the victor in a knife fight
Badass. there's a guy in philly who teaches knife fighting. He pulls out a sharpie and tells you to punch him twice in the face. By the time you do, you're covered in sharpie marks. it's insane to imagine what he would have done with a knife instead of a sharpie.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
what happened with the whole gun point thing?

feen
Turns out some girl had made some false claims to her 30 yr old thug boyfriend (this was back when I was 18). He put me in the car and interrogated me. He soon realized that his girl had completely lied to him but he had to stay the tough guy so eventually he let me out of the car, threatened to kill me and then slugged me in the side of the head and told me to run.

Worst part was the police didn't do a damn thing and I got fired from my job as if I did something wrong. :tdown:

·
Registered
482 Posts
This is where I live - Juneau, Alaska

I shred (not me, but if I could access myspace from my work i'd show an equally cool shot haha):

Here's what I got to drive yesterday:

COME VISIT ALASKA! ha

181 - 200 of 303 Posts