Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
I can move my baby toes independently from the rest of my toes. Apparently not many people can do that.
I too can move my pinky toes independently from the rest of my toes.

Fact # 2: Ive always had big boobs naturally (DD)

Fact # 3: I want to get em reduced (haha!)

Fact # 4: I love to draw (see below *points below*)

·
Registered
482 Posts
I am jealous of that ability and snow. Stupid mid-west ice hills.

Self Portrait? Looks really good.
Our mountains here are amazingly breathtaking, its one of the top 3 places to ski/snowboard in the nation, and in the top 10 for the world. If you can snowboard here, you can shred anything. I've been doing it since high school and haven't looked back. Anytime anybody here comes to Alaska, hit me up and i'll take you up shredding. My MX6 makes it up like a champ too ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Anytime anybody here comes to Alaska, hit me up and i'll take you up shredding. My MX6 makes it up like a champ too ;)

I would do nothing but slow you down. It would be sweet to go up there.... off to talk to the banker:urg:

To help it stay on topic:
Fact#? I haven't tried grapefruit in over 10 years, gave it a try yesterday and still despise grapefruits,

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
The mx6 is the only car i have ever owned, it was my first car, and almost 4 years later its STILL my only car.

hows that for the "everyone wrecks their first car".

I was also the youngest boosted 2g in the world, to anyones knowledge :).

and i did it myself.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Your car has come a LONG way Colin. Mad props man.

My mx6 was also my first car. I still can't decide what to do with it so it looks like it will be sitting for a while until it either sells or I have money to finish it.

Random fact: I saw a girl I work with in street clothes for the first time today and it totally changed the way I think about her. S. E. X. Y! She's got a bit of a butterface but I might have to make some moves anyway...

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
go chris go chris :) and mad props to colin too :)

my mx6 was also my first mx6 and i didnt crash it either.....i just drove the living shit out of it.

I love you feen. Oh i named my first 6 speedfeen and well feen just stuck to me :)

feen

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ive died once, for real.

I got struck in the back of the head buy a bat guy hit me so hard i went into cardiacarest my heart stoped i was dead all the way to this hospital but some how some was I survied.

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I have a five month old but my wife is also about 9 weeks pregnant with our second :tup: Apparently we do not have any fertility problems :p

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
-i'm right handed for everything accept hockey... but I still golf right handed

-my last name in Bond and everyone tells me to name my kid James

-I once had an angle grinder slip and cut my wrist so bad that the skin was hanging off the bone but you could mostly see bone and all I have left is 2 small scars

-when I was 17 I was riding a horse... racing my friend down a gravel road and the horse decided to swing over and run right under a tree which had a large branch at the level of my chest.. I now have about 30 or so large scars on my stomach, sides and back from gravel and rocks being embedded everywhere and they look like stretch marks

-I started college while I was in high school at 17 dropped out after a year because I didn't want that program anymore and now i'm an underpayed security guard living in my parents basement... not much longer though :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Heres another random fact :)

I am just shy of 5ft10 tall!

Yet I am the shortest amoungst my bro and sis and parents. Mum is 5ft11, Dad is 6ft, Sis is 5ft11 and Bro (whose only 17) is 6ft6!

And I come from a tall family where no blood related male is shorter then 6ft (the guys average 6ft3-6ft6) and no blood related female is shorter then 5ft7 (the girls average 5ft8-5ft10).

The scariest thing is when I wear heels I am 6ft :D I love being tall, wouldnt change it for the world.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I wear heels to get to 5ft10! Though i did have an argument at work about my height, cause no one believed i was only just 5ft6.

·
Registered
645 Posts
1) i once ran over a puppy in my moms pick up.
2) i became lactose intolerant
3) i am currently doing p90x!!
4) i laugh when people die stupidly in movies

201 - 220 of 303 Posts