Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
#1 I once went two months without putting a razor to my face, seven months without cutting my beard, and I been clean-shaven three times in the last five years.

#2 I have isolated sleep paralysis, meaning my brain wakes up in the middle of the night and I am completely conscious and can see, smell, and hear, but absolutely cannot move or speak, usually for ten to twenty minutes.

#3 My left nipple is traumatized from an epic purple nurple I received when I was 14.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
random #4: I won best shot at a rifle competition when I was in cadets

random #5: I used to be in cadets

random #6: My birthmark looks like dirt on the back of my neck

random #7: I think Goat was fucking hot in the picture when he was in his trunk of the 6

random #8: Most of my friends have come from this forum

random #9: My fave muscle to one day own is a stingray or eleanor

random #10: I have met 9 people off the site IRL

feen

·
Registered
275 Posts
1.I've died twice.
Once from drowning
Once from electrocution.
Both times I was revived but the Fire Dept.:tup: to any fireman.
2.I can't whistle nor snap my fingers.
3.I suck at spelling.

·
Registered
437 Posts
here goes

#1 im on my 5th job and im only 19(totally opposite of cf_z)
#2 i had to get 9 staples on my shin because i scratched my leg on a computer case
#3 i once steped on a toothpick and had to get sugery to get it out

#4 i was at a week long graduation party. the last day we went hard and my best friend came running in the house from smoking a cig saying the cops where there. i was in the middle of the living room in my boxers only. i ran infront of the cops thinking they wouldnt see me. jumped a chain link fence, scratched the shit out of my body and got tackled by the sheriff. pissed for 10 min straight at the station and was picked up by my mother at 3am in my boxers.....

·
Registered
275 Posts
She no give it up to you?

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
I can wiggle my ears.
I can't swim, though.
I am the first person in my entire family to graduate from college.

·
Registered
619 Posts
the only thing i do better with my right hand than my left is dribble a basketball.

I always slept on my left side until i got my rook pierced. i changed my sleeping habits rather than remove it.

Two of my front teeth are fake.

·
Registered
169 Posts
1) I have never broken a bone in my body
2) for the first time in my life i have a 2 week accumulation of facial hair on my face(chin)
3) architecture school caused my hair to start thinning
4) I have 2 one year old cats (Donut & Roary)
5) Pet peeve is when I am with someone and they start talking about someone and point to them, I hate pointing

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
#12 one of my pet peeves is when someone puts the toilet paper on backwards.
#13 i have never broken a bone either. i have injured many parts of my body tho. most from playing soccer. My knees and elbows are all scarred.

feen

·
Registered
941 Posts
1) I used to be a gymnast and was 3rd in state on floor.
2) Im half deaf in my right ear
3) I have a small patch of white hair, but im blonde so its hard to see
4) Im ranked in the top 1000 drummers in the world on 10+ songs on rock band
5) I have bone missing on my hip from when i had a bone graft done, the bone never grew back for some reason.
6) Never broken a bone, the worst injury i have had was when i hyperextended my elbow warming up for state in gymnastics, still competed though

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I play dodgeball on a team. We're pretty good :shrug:
i play dodgeball on a team also. I also like to walk out into the middle of the river onto islands and do drunk fishing.

·
Registered
449 Posts
#1 Im color blind of all shades except bule and green.
#2 I was born 3 mounths early
#3 I was grazed when I was 17 with a .38 cal hang gun bullet. Right below my left armpit. Kid stole my bike so I beat him up so he pulled a gun on me :(.

#4 witch you all know I suck at spelling too nmn.

21 - 40 of 303 Posts